The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was gonna do a supernover playthrough anyway and do things different, so thought I’d play on normal the first time, and I completely understand one of the few Criticisms I saw between reviews saying this game is WAY too easy on normal

A Rifle/sneak/TTD build with 2 companions?

Bruh :francis:

bear in mind I haven’t even given these companions their perks, or outfitted either of them with any custom armour or guns and I’m still wearing the same un-enhanced armour I started the game with.

This should be played on hard at the very minimum, I’m only at Groundbreaker tho so still very early

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was gonna do a supernover playthrough anyway and do things different, so thought I’d play on normal the first time, and I completely understand one of the few Criticisms I saw between reviews saying it’s waay too easy

bear in mind I haven’t even outfitted either companion with any custom armour or guns and I’m still wearing the same in-enhanced armour I started the game with.

This should be played on hard at the very minimum, I’m only at Groundbreaker tho so still very early
A more op build is melee and science with a plasma weapon you can strike your enemies down like your wrath of god it too good :ohlawd:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a Kojima game. It won't flop sales wise

sales...??????

full

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I was gonna do a supernover playthrough anyway and do things different, so thought I’d play on normal the first time, and I completely understand one of the few Criticisms I saw between reviews saying this game is WAY too easy on normal

bear in mind I haven’t even given these companions their perks, or outfitted either of them with any custom armour or guns and I’m still wearing the same un-enhanced armour I started the game with.

Honestly the beginning of the game is more difficult than the later. Now that I'l leveled up and decked out I can smash anything come my way.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Played about an hour and a half. A bit disappointed honestly. Graphics are solid, not amazing. Gunplay and melee feels very weak. Enemies hit detection is weak as well. Not giving up on this game by any stretch. Just a very early impression. I do appreciate the variety of dialogue choices.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Is this game better than Fallout 4?

I can only speak for myself; I'm enjoying a lot more than I did F4. The world isn't so much as "open" as it it a playable hub/sandbox but there's a lot more variety and ways to resolve missions. A lot of branching decisions that lends itself to replayability. The game's settings also havr a more distinct charm than F4's Boston. Imo, F4 had better graphics and gunplay, but otherwise, Obsidian went with quality over quantity here, and the game benefits from it. The humor is also better timed and written.