The Outer Worlds (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Spacer's Choice Edition releasing March 7, 2023)

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
The thing I don’t like about this game is that the quests are so boring. Typically the side quests are where all the fetch quests are but in TOW outside of the first mission everything in the main story has been a fetch quest. This game literally be like:

- The supreme overlord says get the macguffin from octavius
- you meet with octavius and he says I’d give you the macguffin but I locked it in a safe and the janitor has the keys but I haven’t seen him in three weeks, he was last seen going to prickly falls.
- you go to prickly falls and see his dead body and retrieve the keys
- you go back to octavius and he gives you the macguffin
- you give the macguffin to the supreme overlord who tells you that he needs you to get the script of Gibraltar from skanvington cove in order for the macguffin to actuate
- you go to skavington cove and an old man name fiskel Rosdel tells you that the macguffin was broken up into 4 pieces and hidden across the aetherium.

The game is non-stop go from A to B. It’s a lot closer to fallout 4 than new Vegas in my eyes...one thing it gots going for it is that it’s pretty.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing I don’t like about this game is that the quests are so boring. Typically the side quests are where all the fetch quests are but outside of the first mission everything in the main story has been a fetch quest. This game literally be like:

- get the macguffin from octavius
- you meet with octavius and he says I’ll give you macguffin but I locked in a safe and the janitor has the keys but I haven’t seen him in three weeks, he was last seen going to prickly falls.
- you go to prickly falls and see his dead body and retrieve the keys
- you go back to octavius and he gives you the macguffin
- you give the macguffin to the supreme overlord who tells you that he needs you to get the script of Gibraltar from skanvington cove in order for the macguffin to actuate

The game is non-stop go from A to B. It’s a lot closer to fallout 4 than new Vegas in my eyes...one thing it gots going for it is that it’s pretty.

You’re not gonna get quality, depth, and quantity on a AA budget

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You would have a point if it had a AA price but nope it costs the same as every other new game.

That’s true. I wouldn’t pay 60 for it in the first place tho :mjlol: without gamepass this woulda been a next yr on sale game, as much as I fw Obsidian. I got full faith in a sequel.

Also there’s much worse games with less content going for 60

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
That’s true. I wouldn’t pay 60 for it in the first place tho :mjlol: without gamepass this woulda been a next yr on sale game, as much as I fw Obsidian. I got full faith in a sequel.

Also there’s much worse games with less content going for 60

I got caught in the hype because I’m a huge fallout fan all the way to part 1 and loved new Vegas. These nikkas got me, game is ass cheeks IMO.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got caught in the hype because I’m a huge fallout fan all the way to part 1 and loved new Vegas. These nikkas got me, game is ass cheeks IMO.

“Cheeks” seems a little strong, but yea I can definitely see your view being slanted by the price.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This is really, really small, but I walked into a building with Pavarti and she said something about not liking it because it was, "too clean." A few seconds later, I spoke to her just curious if I could ask her about what she meant by that. I didn't think they'd actually have her offer an exposition and clarification, but they do. Theres a lot of little stuff here that adds to the experience. I'm enjoying the hell out of this. Haven't even got my ship up and running yet.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
bruh i just made my character and this shyt already putting fallout to shame...this just proves these nikkas could make a fallout game with better graphica...nikkas been half assing this whole time :hhh:
This is really, really small, but I walked into a building with Pavarti and she said something about not liking it because it was, "too clean." A few seconds later, I spoke to her just curious if I could ask her about what she meant by that. I didn't think they'd actually have her offer an exposition and clarification, but they do. Theres a lot of little stuff here that adds to the experience. I'm enjoying the hell out of this. Haven't even got my ship up and running yet.

The voiced protagonist ruined so many RPG elements

Fallout 4 was not a bad game at all, but, it have it's problems with the plot and the world

They didn't let you be who ever you wantedd as you should've