The Orville - Star Trek Satire Comedy From Seth MacFarlane And Jon Favreau

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mood whiplash on this episode was crazy. The first half was typical space opera stuff (old romances, unexplored worlds, interplanetary diplomacy) and then the second half turns into Aliens. :dead:

I'm really liking this season so far, but the pacing of these episodes is really off. Do they really need to be over an hour without commercials? Especially since most of that extra time is just going to establishing shots and special effects.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
before he fully transformed, he looked creepy as a half human/alien thing

The mood whiplash on this episode was crazy. The first half was typical space opera stuff (old romances, unexplored worlds, interplanetary diplomacy) and then the second half turns into Aliens. :dead:

I'm really liking this season so far, but the pacing of these episodes is really off. Do they really need to be over an hour without commercials? Especially since most of that extra time is just going to establishing shots and special effects.

I feel like I just watched "Gene Roddenberry's Prometheus" :dahell:

That will teach them to listen next time the "natives" tell you "There are DEMONS over there, don't say we didn't warn you, we're not going to tell you what to to but don't come crying to us when you get possessed :yeshrug::ufdup:"

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
She did have a legit grievance tho.

One of my biggest issues with season two was that more of the crew should not have been OK with Isaac staying on the Orville after the Kaylon war.
The reason was valid, but the way she carried on about it was annoying. Same reason I dislike skylar from breaking bad. You’re not wrong. You are kind of a c*nt though.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The reason was valid, but the way she carried on about it was annoying. Same reason I dislike skylar from breaking bad. You’re not wrong. You are kind of a c*nt though.

I disagree I feel like she was on point.

Skylar from Breaking Bad was a hypocrite. THATS why people hated her (on top of her being a bytch)

Ole girl pretty much stood ten toes down regarding her opinion on Isaac. And she was thoroughly in the right about it

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't want to see him as an actor
Voice overs are different

I guess for me it would be like expecting a project created by Donald Glover WITHOUT Donald Glover starring. Same thing for Jerrod Carmichael, Quinta Brunson, Phoebe Waller-Bridges, Michaela Coel, Aziz Ansari, etc. They’re Auteurs, its what they DO.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
coulda gone without another dr finn relationship episode TBH

edit: I take it back. this episode is :picard:

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
One thing I kind of like about this episode is that it was pretty much a total failure. This isn't a superstar crew that never ever fails and commands the flagship of the entire fleet. This show will allow them to totally fail sometimes.