"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Joseph Morgan was cast in the new X-Men show, so it's a good chance The Originals will end after this season.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
:what: Just watched the finale. :scust: This bytch Julie Plec. If she directs TO it better go off. What world do we live in where shows can't end properly.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:what: Just watched the finale. :scust: This bytch Julie Plec. If she directs TO it better go off. What world do we live in where shows can't end properly.

Made more sense for Damon to die too me and he is biggest reason why I watched the show

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Made more sense for Damon to die too me and he is biggest reason why I watched the show
I didn't really watch the show for any character in particular, but I knew Damon wouldn't die because Plec is fangirl of the character. I knew Stefan would die because they've been dragging his character through the mud since season 4. Since they hinted at Caroline being on The Originals I'm already getting scared. IDK if Kat Graham is going to join. Marcel better live tho. New episode comes on Friday, right? No promos?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I didn't really watch the show for any character in particular, but I knew Damon wouldn't die because Plec is fangirl of the character. I knew Stefan would die because they've been dragging his character through the mud since season 4. Since they hinted at Caroline being on The Originals I'm already getting scared. IDK if Kat Graham is going to join. Marcel better live tho. New episode comes on Friday, right? No promos?

Yea it's on Friday for originals
Been trailers out for it for awhile

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The CW finally dropped an extended trailer for the new season of "The Originals" 5 days after the season premiere aired:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 2nd episode of Season 4 of "The Originals" airing tonight:

Producer's preview:

Generic promo:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why marcell bargaining with these nikkas aint he a super vampire now? Why let them live instead of snapoing there necks and waiting for them to come back stronger? If the writing gonna be dimb as fukk this season ill stop watching now

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm glad that Rebecca and Kol told Marcel that he was just the family dog

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

:mjcry::sadcam::to: I can't believe it's over, I also can't believe I watched all 8 seasons of this show. Wow I enjoyed this version of vampire drama than I did true blood. I never would of thought.

Stefan should have got Elaina and lived but this show was destined to go against conventional wisdom and force the Damon thing which to me brought the show down.

Question, did the end scene indicate Damon and elaina got old and died then reunited with their families?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjcry::sadcam::to: I can't believe it's over, I also can't believe I watched all 8 seasons of this show. Wow I enjoyed this version of vampire drama than I did true blood. I never would of thought.

Stefan should have got Elaina and lived but this show was destined to go against conventional wisdom and force the Damon thing which to me brought the show down.

Question, did the end scene indicate Damon and elaina got old and died then reunited with their families?

Last part yes they died and Elena proved to Damon there will be peace for him once he died

Show didn't drag cuz of Damon and Elena it did cuz of how Elena kept needing help than the relationship

The original ending for show which was confirmed was if she stayed on show would be the love triangle back again and both Damon and Stefan died saving everyone and watch over Elena as she grows to be a doctor and marry either Matt or some random guy
They did say she would choose one of em but didn't say who per say

I loved the show I have most of it on blu ray gonna buy rest to complete it
Then the originals will be next in line for me cuz I love both shows