"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
This episode is going to suck. And next season is a giant asterisk.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
only three more episodes left, it seems like all they been doing is stage setting all season, like they were told before, we got you for one more season, just give us a interracial lesbian story line, because that is literally the only thing that has happened this entire season. I get the season before was massive, but still

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
only three more episodes left, it seems like all they been doing is stage setting all season, like they were told before, we got you for one more season, just give us a interracial lesbian story line, because that is literally the only thing that has happened this entire season. I get the season before was massive, but still
Is next season the last? They clearly need 22 episodes but I guess they had to clear this for trash shows.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Is next season the last? They clearly need 22 episodes but I guess they had to clear this for trash shows.
Its most likely the last season. Ratings aren't as important as before but they still matter.

Plus CW is so damn crowded.

The one thing about the CW is that they usually give show runners time to wrap things up.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Its most likely the last season. Ratings aren't as important as before but they still matter.

Plus CW is so damn crowded.

The one thing about the CW is that they usually give show runners time to wrap things up.

Don't see y ratings on par with other shows that get renewed quickly hope not
And they said if this was last season of show it would feel like a series finale not sure I agree with them on that
Don't hate the season but if it wasn't getting renewed how does it feel like a series finale

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Don't see y ratings on par with other shows that get renewed quickly hope not
And they said if this was last season of show it would feel like a series finale not sure I agree with them on that
Don't hate the season but if it wasn't getting renewed how does it feel like a series finale
It's already been renewed. We talking about next season fam.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's already been renewed. We talking about next season fam.

I know that what I was referring too was ratings cuz some shows have same ratings as originals or close too it and get renewed easily which wouldn't make sense next season be last

I also was saying how before show came back on they said this current season will feel like a series finale but it doesn't too me

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I know that what I was referring too was ratings cuz some shows have same ratings as originals or close too it and get renewed easily which wouldn't make sense next season be last

I also was saying how before show came back on they said this current season will feel like a series finale but it doesn't too me
I'm pretty sure that was because at the time they weren't sure the show would come back. I even remember one of the main producers leaving.

I have a feeling the last 4 episodes will accelerate and could probably seem like a series finale.

As for your first point, that's true but Riverdale got the big Netflix push and Jane the Virgin/Crazy Ex gets critical love.

CW could definitely keep it around but like I said since they only use two hrs of TV instead of 3 and its already pretty crowded. I could see Originals ending next season.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 11th episode of Season 4 of "The Originals" airing tomorrow night:

Producer's preview:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
So now Hope is the most powerful witch in existence :gucci:
What kinda bulshyt