"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Last part yes they died and Elena proved to Damon there will be peace for him once he died

Show didn't drag cuz of Damon and Elena it did cuz of how Elena kept needing help than the relationship

The original ending for show which was confirmed was if she stayed on show would be the love triangle back again and both Damon and Stefan died saving everyone and watch over Elena as she grows to be a doctor and marry either Matt or some random guy
They did say she would choose one of em but didn't say who per say

I loved the show I have most of it on blu ray gonna buy rest to complete it
Then the originals will be next in line for me cuz I love both shows
The quality of the show dropped when Elena was like "if I had met you first" and they added him meeting her first in.
Entire arcs for the show became them fukking each other and the villains really carried the show when previously The Originals have stayed long past their due.
I'd say Damon and Elena was definitely the cause for a loit of the quality going own and that is Julie Plec's fault.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
There was heavy cism :mjpls: on that you were never a Mikealson comment

Marcel lost. Always treating people like family when they treat him like a friend. Now the girl he really was family to off in Hell somewhere. Great job bro :pachaha: And he still falling for the okie doke. The moment Klaus and them figure out how to power up, they going to renege and come back to cause trouble. I woulda offed Freya first then the rest of them would've been chilling with Katherine and Cade. FOH. Ain't no bargaining when you King.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
There was heavy cism :mjpls: on that you were never a Mikealson comment

Marcel lost. Always treating people like family when they treat him like a friend. Now the girl he really was family to off in Hell somewhere. Great job bro :pachaha: And he still falling for the okie doke. The moment Klaus and them figure out how to power up, they going to renege and come back to cause trouble. I woulda offed Freya first then the rest of them would've been chilling with Katherine and Cade. FOH. Ain't no bargaining when you King.
Right. I was like :what: nikka Klaus I'll kill your daughter when she comes after me too. nikka wanted to brag and gloat instead of finishing these dudes off. He's going to forgive them too.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Right. I was like :what: nikka Klaus I'll kill your daughter when she comes after me too. nikka wanted to brag and gloat instead of finishing these dudes off. He's going to forgive them too.

nikka tryna reason with people that ripped his heart out, threw him over the bridge and left him stinking. What is there to talk about breh....they tried to kill you. If you didn't have that shyt in your system you would've been gone :mjlol: Ever since they came into your city, they been disrespectful as hell, trying take over and killed all your people. Remember his boys Thierry & Diego. Dead. Davina too. Thierry & Diego in the other world like :martin: And Marcel wanna still talk it out. Wtf? All them cacs would've got murked. 5 years ago. fukk the wait. Hailey would've got it too if she stepped wrong.

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
nikka tryna reason with people that pulled his heart out, threw him over the bridge and left him stinking :mjlol: All them cacs would've got murked. 5 years ago. fukk the wait. Hailey would've got it too if she stepped wrong.
He probably actually has slave mentality. I would've been offed Klaus. Risking it all because of Rebekah :mjlol:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The quality of the show dropped when Elena was like "if I had met you first" and they added him meeting her first in.
Entire arcs for the show became them fukking each other and the villains really carried the show when previously The Originals have stayed long past their due.
I'd say Damon and Elena was definitely the cause for a loit of the quality going own and that is Julie Plec's fault.
Yea because it became the typical female fantasy of making the "bad boy/a$$hole" type dude reformed and unveiled his inner nice guy traits he had burried deep down. It was so typical. It made no sense especially since elaina ended up leaving the show. they should have had her leave town or something after breaking up with both of them and both of them forced to move on.. they could have had her come back at the end when they both were in trouble. Stefan could of died then she could have got back to Damon. But whatever I'm sure there were more people who wanted them together than the 6 dudes who watched this show

Rayzah

Daps
Last part yes they died and Elena proved to Damon there will be peace for him once he died

Show didn't drag cuz of Damon and Elena it did cuz of how Elena kept needing help than the relationship

The original ending for show which was confirmed was if she stayed on show would be the love triangle back again and both Damon and Stefan died saving everyone and watch over Elena as she grows to be a doctor and marry either Matt or some random guy
They did say she would choose one of em but didn't say who per say

I loved the show I have most of it on blu ray gonna buy rest to complete it
Then the originals will be next in line for me cuz I love both shows
I am not going to lie I do want to rewatch season 1-4 and I would love to see it on 4k blu ray since the first time I saw it was through 480p downloads.

Are they talking about ending the originals too?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Yea because it became the typical female fantasy of making the "bad boy/a$$hole" type dude reformed and unveiled his inner nice guy traits he had burried deep down. It was so typical. It made no sense especially since elaina ended up leaving the show. they should have had her leave town or something after breaking up with both of them and both of them forced to move on.. they could have had her come back at the end when they both were in trouble. Stefan could of died then she could have got back to Damon. But whatever I'm sure there were more people who wanted them together than the 6 dudes who watched this show
I didn't really care, but it made the show trash and it was obvious why. I only watched it for the mythology/supernatural aspect :yeshrug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I am not going to lie I do want to rewatch season 1-4 and I would love to see it on 4k blu ray since the first time I saw it was through 480p downloads.

Are they talking about ending the originals too?

Rumor is but I doubt it cuz it's around same ratings as the 100 on worse day of the week Friday

Hasn't been renewed yet cuz only 2 eps in will find out in a few weeks if it is which I expect it will

Rayzah

Daps
Rumor is but I doubt it cuz it's around same ratings as the 100 on worse day of the week Friday

Hasn't been renewed yet cuz only 2 eps in will find out in a few weeks if it is which I expect it will
Good I need my supernatural teen drama to keep my life balanced

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka tryna reason with people that ripped his heart out, threw him over the bridge and left him stinking. What is there to talk about breh....they tried to kill you. If you didn't have that shyt in your system you would've been gone :mjlol: Ever since they came into your city, they been disrespectful as hell, trying take over and killed all your people. Remember his boys Thierry & Diego. Dead. Davina too. Thierry & Diego in the other world like :martin: And Marcel wanna still talk it out. Wtf? All them cacs would've got murked. 5 years ago. fukk the wait. Hailey would've got it too if she stepped wrong.

He finally one upped them showing how cunning he is then he lets them walk away cause klaus says his daughter will come after him? Kill them all and then kill her or raise her as your own wtf he out of all people should know better. I know its early and we need conflict but they shouldve wrote that part differently.

Maybe the lil demon kid is the new boss

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Question is he getting nerfed or they gonna get stronger
They gonna have a permanent cure for his bite first I'm sure
Probably that witch gonna take his super originals power away is what in thinking
Cuz even with cure for bite he still too strong