"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I lost all interest in TVD. Saw a glimpse of the episode tonight and are they supposed to be evil again or is this some other witch possession type shyt? And when do the originals start back
A lot of shyt actually happened I caught up with it today actually, but yeah they are evil and now working for the devil.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of shyt actually happened I caught up with it today actually, but yeah they are evil and now working for the devil.

Whoa what ?! That started this season or from last season? I might actually watch now. Is the devil another abercrombie model

:russ:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Whoa what ?! That started this season or from last season? I might actually watch now. Is the devil another abercrombie model

:russ:
It started this season, but the storyline is sort of a carry over. And yeah it's a breh that used to play on days of our lives. The story is actually like Qetsiyah's, but a thousand years before even that. His actual name is Arcadius or some shyt.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Finally saw it
Stefan back to his ripper days
This season looks like it's gonna have woat series finale cuz it doesn't even feel like a finale cuz not enough time to finish this arc to even make sense
Damn coming more to his senses with Stefan so far gone
U still got both sirens then u got the main villain a fake looking seal (the singer)
So how does it even wrap up properly

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Finally saw it
Stefan back to his ripper days
This season looks like it's gonna have woat series finale cuz it doesn't even feel like a finale cuz not enough time to finish this arc to even make sense
Damn coming more to his senses with Stefan so far gone
U still got both sirens then u got the main villain a fake looking seal (the singer)
So how does it even wrap up properly
That's what I was thinking. They got 9 episodes left and they're creating new plot lines and rehashing old ones like they got a full season :gucci:
I guess it's time to accept this will be the end of TO/TVD this year.
Only thing CW got I'm looking for now is the 100 and Supernatural

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That's what I was thinking. They got 9 episodes left and they're creating new plot lines and rehashing old ones like they got a full season :gucci:
I guess it's time to accept this will be the end of TO/TVD this year.
Only thing CW got I'm looking for now is the 100 and Supernatural

I love the the originals they better not cancel that shyt :mjcry:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for 9th episode of Season 8 of TVD airing tonight:

Generic promo:

Producer's preview:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for 10th episode of Season 8 of TVD airing tonight:

Producer's preview:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I was ready for the show to end before the season started but now I don't want to see it go:mjcry::to:this season turned out to be pretty good. I hope the show continues through the originals for a few more seasons. I think whoever they carryover will give that show new life.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was ready for the show to end before the season started but now I don't want to see it go:mjcry::to:this season turned out to be pretty good. I hope the show continues through the originals for a few more seasons. I think whoever they carryover will give that show new life.

Alaric is in not sure just for a ep or permanent on the originals
Rumor is Caroline coming also if that is true means her and Stefan break up or/and he dies series finale

Which I predict both brothers die
Damon to save everyone
Stefan cuz it haunts him he turned Damon when he didn't want too

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Alaric is in not sure just for a ep or permanent on the originals
Rumor is Caroline coming also if that is true means her and Stefan break up or/and he dies series finale

Which I predict both brothers die
Damon to save everyone
Stefan cuz it haunts him he turned Damon when he didn't want too
:mjcry: That would be horrible :sadcam: but I don't see them joining the originals but I would be so made if someone like Matt killed them. Maybe Elena comes back and is disgusted with how they been acting or she find out Jeremy isn't really away at school and is out killing or something and kills them. shyt they could have the devil body both and move over to the originals