The opiod crisis is now in the hood. Hip Hop should not be promoting this epidemic like its cool.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used 2 Keep a couple boxes of Ox x tremadol in my office cabinet over past 2 years ..( after a couple of my partners got pregnant )

I made sure they hardly touched the shxt and went through the process without relying on to Mich pain relief after seein all these reports ...easily copped more as they had follow up scripts

So I flipped em n kept em at work

White folk stay lookin fo the re up .. it's crazy how it turned fo some folk, from once a month 2 once a fortnite 2 once or twice a week ..to people komin my desk numerous times a week

" work be stressful breeh lmao " smfh

1 Breeh got the junkie scratch so bad he infected his elbow and had to go get the shxt drained

Had to stop after that .....

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
False. Heroin was cool to do back then. Everybody knew a lot of those musicians was on raw. Giving a chick the dope dikk was a thing.

Pill problem been in the hood for like 3-4 years now where u been at.

I'm talking about the music making it cool in that quote. The music wasn't promoting doing dope like it was cool....Thats why I pointed out specific songs in comparison to todays music. Iceberg Slims book goes into detail about how "banging H" was the in thing to do amongst the gangsters in the 30's and 40's....But I'm not talking about that.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Hahahah you late as fukk

I got locked in 03 until 04 learned right then and there the streets had shifted all the jits was on pills and scamming shyt

Any drug is wrong wake the fukk up these same crackers playing with the weed too smfh

I smoked for a decade so miss me

The aveoli have one purpose dispute that shyt all you want

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Muthafukkas are shameless and without morals. This is why no one is being taken to task about promoting junkie culture. There's no shame in it therefore, folks don't look at 'em as they are: like junkies. Just an endless cycle of degenerate behavior amongst da impressionable and feeble minded.

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
it's been in the hoods for the longest, nikkas just want to ignore it and thinks " oh it's just white people "

these young black kids especially boys are off the chain with it.....why u think so many of these young nikkas are constantly doing robberies, car jackings today and not in the drug game like past hustlers....motherfukkers rather get zone out on they on and then go out and rob other black folks in the streets

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
It’s a nikka round here name juice man he such a lean fiend he, od’d, and while hooked up to an iv in the hospital bed he on snap pouring up :snoop: multiple times :snoop:

And this nikka I know died off fake percs...took 2 ended up going to the hospital and they sent him home...they found him dead in a praying position

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Btw i think we all know its been here since get but the point is Hip hop started being very anti drug in late 80s/early 90s due to crack... growing up it was never the COOL thing to do ever.

Today... just log on fb or twitter on a friday night and look at all the drug quotes from rappers. It 180 flipped.

Goto county and see how many people melting suboxine.

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking about the music making it cool in that quote. The music wasn't promoting doing dope like it was cool....Thats why I pointed out specific songs in comparison to todays music. Iceberg Slims book goes into detail about how "banging H" was the in thing to do amongst the gangsters in the 30's and 40's....But I'm not talking about that.
You also said in our media herion was negative. Back in those blaxploitation movies and books and chit they talked about doing raw.