The opiod crisis is now in the hood. Hip Hop should not be promoting this epidemic like its cool.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh Heroin/Dogg Food/Hop always been in the hood it's just that was for the hardcore, nikkas can sniff coke, smoke crack, pop pills, smoke weed and drink, ask them to sniff or shot hop they be like Im good, that shyt is for the junkies at the corner store.

Exactly...it was for the hardcore. The junkies. Now its the cool thing to do. Thats a serious issue when something alligned with the junkies turns into the cool thing to do. With crack hip hop was like "ok this isnt a cool drug..its an epidemic" but on the flip side popping pain killers is now cool in hip hop.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Call me a square, but I don't like rappers glorifying ANY drugs (including weed) in their songs.
:manny:
I don't care what people indulge in, but kids listen to the music & get seduced by the bullshyt.

How did we go from MC Lyte saying telling us to "leave them drugs alone" to Future getting RADIO play promoting "molly, percocet"?
:jbhmm:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That ain't true bruh

So find me atleast 3 threads on The Coli from 2012 were we all agreed that our hoods was dealing with a pain killer pill popping epidemic. The coli represents the 50 states and I didn't start seeing those threads till about 2 years ago, The Coli wasn't focused on this in 2012..So prove your point, find 3 threads from 2012 where people were all agreeing that their hoods had a pill popping epidemic.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where have u been the last 25 years? Lol, hip hop promotes and glorifies all the worst shyt that will either get you in prison, in the ground or in treatment if you were to partake. The dangers of letting the youth dictate what's cool, smh