The Only Team That Couldn’t Get A Win Against Denver in the 2023 Playoffs Were LeBron’s Lakers. EDIT: @jaydawg08 and @roger king Exposal Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why TF are you ignoring this you fat Canadian fuk @CantStop ?
Because I already addressed that you caucasian. Notice how you never post direct quotes while I do. Use the search function, it’s quite easy.

Post the direct quotes of me saying that. Now prove you’re not white. Why won’t you address that?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This looks like a straight lie by @Sccit. He's offered you the bet clearly and even tagged mods into it, while @Sccit keeps being coy over whether he'll accept or not.

lol, he just ducked the ban bet in that thread AGAIN. I knew he was lying.

Claiming someone is lying then ducking the ban bet is bad enough. Going into other threads to say the guy is ducking when it's actually you who ducked is bytchmade behavior.

Let's remember that @Sccit already lost a ban bet to me once, then refused to honor it because that's what his integrity is like.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Because I already addressed that you caucasian. Notice how you never post direct quotes while I do. Use the search function, it’s quite easy.

Post the direct quotes of me saying that. Now prove you’re not white. Why won’t you address that?
Ban bet me I'm now white. Join @Sccit and take that bet so I can rid this forum of your autism and syrup eating postings.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ban bet me I'm now white. Join @Sccit and take that bet so I can rid this forum of your autism and syrup eating postings.
But you just said you don’t want to do ban bets with me. I know whites are notoriously known to have Alzheimer’s more than any other race so you might want to get that checked out.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
What does LeBron getting swept by Denver (something Anthony Edwards managed to avoid) have to do with the Warriors?
You're a Warriors fan.. tell me why are you so concerned with LeBron when you have a GM/President stepping down cause he realizes that LeBron put an end to that dynasty.

Where is that thread on "Warriors" coming from you?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
But you just said you don’t want to do ban bets with me. I know whites are notoriously known to have Alzheimer’s more than any other race so you might want to get that checked out.
So ban bet me. Put your $$ where your mouth is. @Sccit is already backing out.. don't tell me you would too

We can get a mod in here and I'll verify

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I really wonder how old OP is. And i knew some idiot would make a thread like this.
The way people keep disrespecting us is crazy.

In spo we trust though
hey man, i didn't tell the LeBron and the Lakers to get swept :hubie:

Anthony Edwards declared he wouldn't get swept and made true on that promise :manny:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I really wonder how old OP is. And i knew some idiot would make a thread like this.
The way people keep disrespecting us is crazy.

In spo we trust though
its actually sad when you think about it a grown man in his 40-50s arguing like a teenager and using bad faith arguments.
He is a troll and a charlatan. Just ignore him and 1 star his threads. He craves the attention like the troll he is

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
lol, he just ducked the ban bet in that thread AGAIN. I knew he was lying.

Claiming someone is lying then ducking the ban bet is bad enough. Going into other threads to say the guy is ducking when it's actually you who ducked is bytchmade behavior.

Let's remember that @Sccit already lost a ban bet to me once, then refused to honor it because that's what his integrity is like.

BRUH, IS THIS FORUM REALLY YOUR LIFE?

HE AVOIDED THE BAN BET I POSED ON FRIDAY UP UNTIL RIGHT NOW

AND MY TERMS WAS THAT HE POSTS UP A SOCIAL ACCOUNT PROVING HE’S WHO HE CLAIMS TO BE

GET OFF MY NUTS N CHECK THE FILES SINCE U GOT SO MUCH FREE TIME