The Only Team That Couldn’t Get A Win Against Denver in the 2023 Playoffs Were LeBron’s Lakers. EDIT: @jaydawg08 and @roger king Exposal Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tell you what. You become an American citizen, the I'll take you seriously... Otherwise stay the fuk out of an America website you syrup eating, 300lb looking, 30k a year making, virgin fuk
The irony of this is that you’re gatekeeping basketball when it was invented by a Canadian. You’re white and post on a maga forum. That’s two facts.

Next time change your username and make it less embarrassing for you. It took me 5 mins to find your caucasians pics and get ran off by that maga forum for fabricating your entire life. Lying about your life must be a prerequisite to being a Bron Stan considering he lies more than any player ever.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Tell you what. You become an American citizen, the I'll take you seriously... Otherwise stay the fuk out of an America website you syrup eating, 300lb looking, 30k a year making, virgin fuk
This charlatans dont realise the more they say the more silly and ridiculous they look to sane and fair minded individuals. Just treat both as trolls

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The irony of this is that you’re gatekeeping basketball when it was invented by a Canadian. You’re white and post on a maga forum. That’s two facts.

Next time change your username and make it less embarrassing for you. It took me 5 mins to find your caucasians pics and get ran off by that maga forum for fabricating your entire life. Lying about your life must be a prerequisite to being a Bron Stan considering he lies more than any player ever.
I'm confused... Cause in one instance I'm Mexican/Indian and now I'm white? Y'all gotta keep your narratives. I know you have a hard time judging basketball knowledge and schemes but that shouldn't transfer over to reading comprehension too brah

Idk how they teach English over there In Canada... But maybe one day you can have running water, and plumbing in your house! I'm rooting for you white boy!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Rhakim aka The Real J Cotton in here takin an L again :laff:in here talking about ban bets like anyone is gonna fall for his bullshyt. Always trying to muddy the narrative and push an agenda when everyone can see you’re a fraud in totality.

Everyone? Your "exposal" of me was getting, what, 3-4 daps per comment at most? And it was from the same clowns commenting here.

If you're so sure you were right, why won't you ban bet me? I already offered on multiple points, and you ducked all of them. If I'm a liar then you have nothing to lose... so why are you scared?

I offered 3 ban bets on the main points. Take any of them or STFU.

@jaydawg08: I propose a ban bet

me: I already proposed one and u ducked it

Keeping this energy with @10bandz ducking, I'm sure.

When I tell you I haven’t seen a meltdown like this from a stanbase in all my Coli years. It’s actually very concerning how they’re going about this.

We're not the ones starting the same thread 15 times about a playing who isn't even playing right now. :laff:

If you think this is a meltdown, I can't imagine what you thought about @10bandz devoting an entire day to repeating various elements of my biography, only to find that he'd misread half of it and the rest was just normal shyt that happened.

I know you're trolling with most of your responses, but zero doubt that in reality even to you @10bandz's obsession over the last few months looks more like mental illness than anything a Bron stan has done.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
same with cacdawg, he tried rallying the troops to shyt on me in the season thread and they were like gtfo cac who are you :lolbron:

These 2022 posters are legit the 2000 nba draft class of the Coli
Who said this? Brah you're not welcome in the Lakers thread cause you're an emotional tranny who literally gets upset after 4 min of a basketball game telling the thread to trade everyone

No one takes you seriously.. you're the running joke of the Lakers thread. Even the OGs are like "hey man you gotta let him vent... This is how he is..."

You're an embarrassing fan