The Only Team That Couldn’t Get A Win Against Denver in the 2023 Playoffs Were LeBron’s Lakers. EDIT: @jaydawg08 and @roger king Exposal Thread

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
He is a pure charlatans and troll don't waste your time the more you respond the happier the troll gets. He needs that validation and attention.
Just issue the negative rep to the clown and 1 star the troll thread and keep it pushing

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Go ahead. Take a photo of you with your black parents holding a sign with your username and date. That’s the ban bet

HE WONT POST HIMSELF LET ALONE HIS PARENTS

HES SCARED TO GET CLOWNED

EVEN AT THE HIGHLY UNLIKELY CHANCE THAT HE IS BLACK, HES CLEARLY SOME DEFORMED LOOKIN INCEL WHO’S AVOIDING HAVIN TO EXPOSE THAT LIKE THE PLAGUE

EITHER WAY, HE’S HIDING SOMETHIN THAT WILL GET HIM SEVERELY SHIITED ON

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@jaydawg08 and @Roger king BOTH registrered on this site on the EXACT same day?! :jbhmm:

very interesting :sas2:

@CantStop @10bandz @Sccit
He got banned from his maga forum and came back with a new username the next day and tried to pretend he was someone else and got called out and clowned. It’s obvious that other dude is him. His entire life is online posting.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He got banned from his maga forum and came back with a new username and tried to pretend he was someone else and got called out and clowned. It’s obvious that other dude is him. His entire life is online posting.
makes sense. Can't be a coincidence that they registered on this site on the exact same day

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go ahead. Take a photo of you with your black parents holding a sign with your username and date. That’s the ban bet
Notice how cacdawg is ignoring this

He thought I wouldn’t go for his ban bet. Pretty easy instructions. Take a family photo with your black parents. Unlike you, I don’t have to prove my blackness considering I actually met real life posters here and have posted my pics.