The Only Team That Couldn’t Get A Win Against Denver in the 2023 Playoffs Were LeBron’s Lakers. EDIT: @jaydawg08 and @roger king Exposal Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
@Roger king and @jaydawg08 dapping each other up like they're not getting cooked like:

636512876174220151-0112018-library-attack-THUMB.jpg

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Who said this? Brah you're not welcome in the Lakers thread cause you're an emotional tranny who literally gets upset after 4 min of a basketball game telling the thread to trade everyone

No one takes you seriously.. you're the running joke of the Lakers thread. Even the OGs are like "hey man you gotta let him vent... This is how he is..."

You're an embarrassing fan
look @Don Homer @Sccit @CantStop
This posters are known anti lebron trolls and charlatans. Following logic and common sense doesn't work no amount of logic or facts will sway imbeciles like this ones
I advice you ignore the idiots let them rant.
Sane people who don't hate lebron see them for the bad faith trolls they are.
just 1 star all their troll threads and issue them neg reps

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who said this? Brah you're not welcome in the Lakers thread cause you're an emotional tranny who literally gets upset after 4 min of a basketball game telling the thread to trade everyone

No one takes you seriously.. you're the running joke of the Lakers thread. Even the OGs are like "hey man you gotta let him vent... This is how he is..."

You're an embarrassing fan

One of us said the Lakers had no chance against the Nuggets and the other one said they found the formula to beat the Nuggets after game 1.

Stick to recruiting people to work little soldier. You’re no different than the cacs who spin signs to buy furniture on main intersections.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
look @Don Homer @Sccit @CantStop
This posters are known anti lebron trolls and charlatans. Following logic and common sense doesn't work no amount of logic or facts will sway imbeciles like thus
I advice you ignore the idiots let them rant.
Sane people who don't hate lebron see them for the bad faith trolls they are.
just 1 star all their troll threads and issue them neg reps
I made a simple observation and y'all caught feelings. :manny:

How come y'all cant control your emotions?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
One of us said the Lakers had no chance against the Nuggets and the other one said they found the formula to beat the Nuggets after game 1.

Stick to recruiting people to work little soldier. You’re no different than the cacs who spin signs to buy furniture on main intersections.
I said they had a formula to make it difficult for Jokic to score like he did game 1

Someone said the wouldn't make the play-in

Someone said they wouldn't make the playoffs

Someone said they wouldn't be Memphis

Someone said they wouldn't beat GS

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This thread has devolved into straight fukkery. Bet that's what OP wanted too :dead:
Your guess is likely accurate everyone knows @Don Homer as the resident charlatan in chief of the coliseum forum.
he just needs the clicks and views for his validation thats how sad of a cretin he is it's actually genuinely pathetic the guy has an obsession at this point

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I made a simple observation and y'all caught feelings. :manny:

How come y'all cant control your emotions?
As a diehard Laker fan since 98, I have to say that your observation was painfully accurate. It is what it is. We faced a better team just like the Warriors faced a better team. I don’t know how anyone can be angry at this thread. It’s literally the definition of a fact.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I said they had a formula to make it difficult for Jokic to score like he did game 1

Someone said the wouldn't make the play-in

Someone said they wouldn't make the playoffs

Someone said they wouldn't be Memphis

Someone said they wouldn't beat GS
Why TF are you ignoring this you fat Canadian fuk @CantStop ?