The Only Team That Couldn’t Get A Win Against Denver in the 2023 Playoffs Were LeBron’s Lakers. EDIT: @jaydawg08 and @roger king Exposal Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Go ahead. Take a photo of you with your black parents holding a sign with your username and date. That’s the ban bet

This is just admitting you know he's Black but think he only has one black parent. :dead:

I've legit never seen someone try to force PARENTS to pose for a ban bet. You full well know we don't all live with our parents like y'all do.

@Sccit ducking the bet unless breh posts his socials publically and risk fukking up his real life. @CantStop ducking the bet unless his parents agree to it too. @10bandz ducking and not even giving an excuse.

Everyone can see y'all don't believe anything you say. :laff:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This is just admitting you know he's Black but think he only has one black parent. :dead:

I've legit never seen someone try to force PARENTS to pose for a ban bet. You full well know we don't all live with our parents like y'all do.

@Sccit ducking the bet unless breh posts his socials publically and risk fukking up his real life. @CantStop ducking the bet unless his parents agree to it too. @10bandz ducking and not even giving an excuse.

Everyone can see y'all don't believe anything you say. :laff:
You see it :russ:

Really thought I could have done some good on this forum and rid it of the trash

I've openly admitted I'm half black, half Native.. which @CantStop and ESPECIALLY @10bandz are aware of since they've stalked me