The Only Team That Couldn’t Get A Win Against Denver in the 2023 Playoffs Were LeBron’s Lakers. EDIT: @jaydawg08 and @roger king Exposal Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I didn't take that bet cause YOU'RE NOT A LAKERS FAN. YOU'RE A KOBE FAN YOU ILLITERATE FUK.

I don't lower myself to lil pawns who cant interpret basketball schemes beyond narratives that's hear from TV analysts

Lil boy you're an embarrassing poster because all you do is repeat narratives you hear from white boys (Skip Bayless, @Sccit ) from a country you're not even a part of.

Go ahead and stick to hockey and syrup tasting and your 40k a year job. This basketball analysis ain't for you. I can literally feel your 2 braincells working overtime just typing on a keyboard you fat Canadian fuk
No cap. Thats still my dawg tho. Breh always in the fight:mjcry:
kung-pow-whim-blow.gif

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Argue with a cacnadian and a dude in his 50’s brehs. Dude got a Homer Simpson avatar :pachaha:
He is a known troll and scumbag who is mentally ill and has an obsession with lebron. Just 1 star his troll thread and let the fool rant. Sane people who aren't blinded by lebron hate see him for the charlatan he is and see the thread as nothing but a troll one

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
three sweeps this century in the finals. 2 of them belong to.....
Now remind me... How do you GET TO THE FINALS/WCF? I know that those 2 braincells are working overtime right now even functioning on every day life, so it's a lot for me to ask for

But maybe you have an additional braincell just floating around in that empty space up there you can help me out

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Now remind me... Now to do you GET TO THE FINALS. I know that those 2 braincells are working overtime right now even functioning on every day life, so it's a lot for me to ask for

But maybe you have an additional braincell just floating around in that empty space up there you can help me out
He lacks common sense and is clearly a bad faith troll meant to rile folks up. Facts and logic be damn as long as it can be used to insult lebron. Just 1star his thread and negative rep the clown. Treat him as the bad faith troll he truly is. He craves the attention like a teenager and needs it. Truly a scumbag

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
@jaydawg08: I propose a ban bet

me: I already proposed one and u ducked it

@jaydawg08 : I would never take a ban bet with you

:heh:

When I tell you I haven’t seen a meltdown like this from a stanbase in all my Coli years. It’s actually very concerning how they’re going about this.
Tell you what. You become an American citizen, the I'll take you seriously... Otherwise stay the fuk out of an America website you syrup eating, 300lb looking, 30k a year making, virgin fuk