The Only Team That Couldn’t Get A Win Against Denver in the 2023 Playoffs Were LeBron’s Lakers. EDIT: @jaydawg08 and @roger king Exposal Thread

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is just admitting you know he's Black but think he only has one black parent. :dead:

I've legit never seen someone try to force PARENTS to pose for a ban bet. You full well know we don't all live with our parents like y'all do.

@Sccit ducking the bet unless breh posts his socials publically and risk fukking up his real life. @CantStop ducking the bet unless his parents agree to it too. @10bandz ducking and not even giving an excuse.

Everyone can see y'all don't believe anything you say. :laff:

IM THE ONE WHO POSED THE BET YOU WEIRDO

AND MY TERMS WAS THAT HE POST HIS SOCIAL

I POSTED THAT FRIDAY AND HE TOOK UNTIL TODAY TO RESPOND

HES RISKING FUCCING UP HIS LIFE BY POSTING HIMSELF ONLINE?

:dead:

NERDS OF A FEATHER

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is just admitting you know he's Black but think he only has one black parent. :dead:

I've legit never seen someone try to force PARENTS to pose for a ban bet. You full well know we don't all live with our parents like y'all do.

@Sccit ducking the bet unless breh posts his socials publically and risk fukking up his real life. @CantStop ducking the bet unless his parents agree to it too. @10bandz ducking and not even giving an excuse.

Everyone can see y'all don't believe anything you say. :laff:
So only people that live with their parents see them?

You would relate to him considering your wife is a white Egyptian

Birds of a feather

:francis:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
IM THE ONE WHO POSED THE BET YOU WEIRDO

AND MY TERMS WAS THAT HE POST HIS SOCIAL

I POSTED THAT FRIDAY AND HE TOOK UNTIL TODAY TO RESPOND

HES RISKING FUCCING UP HIS LIFE BY POSTING HIMSELF ONLINE?

:dead:

NERDS OF A FEATHER
I literally responded to you that I'm willing to @ a mod and send them my socials you illiterate fuk. I know hillbilly white boys have a hard time reading but gahdamn

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You see it :russ:

Really thought I could have done some good on this forum and rid it of the trash

I've openly admitted I'm half black, half Native.. which @CantStop and ESPECIALLY @10bandz are aware of since they've stalked me

No wonder he said it so specific, he already knew.

What a pathetic little life.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's amazing that all the threads went in the same direction.

1. Obsessed Bron haters repeatedly post threads about Bron, who isn't even playing.

2. They get destroyed in the threads

3. Incapable of winning on the facts, they make up random lies about the other poster's personal life instead.

4. Offered to ban bet that they're lying, they duck the fade.

5. Then they scream, "Meltdown!" five times, run away to research their opps' personal life for another hour, and start five new threads.

The fact we've seen the same breakdown from four different posters is wild. :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You see it :russ:

Really thought I could have done some good on this forum and rid it of the trash

I've openly admitted I'm half black, half Native.. which @CantStop and ESPECIALLY @10bandz are aware of since they've stalked me

You have a shirtless picture of your cac body posted on a white supremacist website :laff:

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
LeGroupies in here like

R.ec20faee8057e16f9a53bb4be1a3f5d5

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va

Some of its due to Ham....instead of doubling Joker...he should've let him go off and try to stop everyone else.