The One That Got Away or You Let Go

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It's funny cause mine is actually the same girl that cheated on me and eventually did me dirty.

High school sweetheart and all that. Had my daughter. I used to be a straight dog and would flaunt it in her face. I would get numbers, flirt with girls right in her face, pass them notes, and shyt when she wasn't around even worse. Had chicks giving me lap dances in front of my girl's friends. She'd leave school crying daily. Even in college we had a huge blowup and broke up. We got back together right before she decided to move home. On the night that she was leaving had a female ask me out and I took her number as my girl saw it all. Even then she pushed hard to live together and was still all in to me. Meanwhile I showed no emotion towards her and kept her at a distance. That went on for about five years before I started sensing that I was losing her and started to actually act right but by that time it was too late.

I think at that time if I wasn't so foul she never would've flipped the script and did me dirty we would've been straight. Now there's too much history and I know we can never recapture what we should've had.

The others that got away were during my faithful period. I was getting serious play around that time which was right as I was getting my degree. Some sexy ass females headed for some good as jobs that had great personalities to go with it. But since I was being faithful turned it down.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I had one. She was like a Cherokee unicorn. Half native American and black mix. She looked like Stacey Dash. We were in college together sophomore year. She had a man so I never pressed it. One night after class she calls me and says she is partying with 6 of her friends and for me to bring my boys. All my boys flaked cept for my ace.

We get there n I'm buying her apple martinies and next thing u know she starts tonguing ya boy down. I'm like :smugdraper: I look off in the corner and my boy is on her friend with the best ass/waist ratio I could remember. So now she's like she's ready to come back to the spot with me to fukk. I'm like aight but I remembered that granny was home and prolly up. I tells my man like lemme use ya spot. He's down with it, but we had to do one thing first...

Go to McDonald's!:snoop:

This nikka is crying that he's hungry. So I goes to tell the chick I'm leaving the spot to go get food with this nikka (he drove) and that I'm coming back. Needless to say when I came back they weren't there and he was livid. Ain't answer my 2 way pages all weekend..:to:

Lesson to young nikkas out there. Get ya own whip and leave ya fat homeboys at home!

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Ah yes, we've all been there.

That's one of the cruel things about life. The time in your life when you meet that ideal girl is usually the WORST time to meet her. For me it was college. Too many options + a nikka feeling himself = NOT settling down anytime soon.

By the time the ideal time to meet the girl of your dreams comes around (stable job, working, late 20's or 30's) you no longer have access to a variety of women. At that point your best bet is a social gathering or bar or club. At that point girls your age are a crapshoot (emotional baggage, former whores, etc) and the young ones are too immature to deal with.

Its so cruel. Why does it have to be this way? :damn:

The catch 22 is if I got married young to her, I would have fukked it up. But I waited and she's gone. :to:

Daps
Good lookin out to all the brehs for the advice, it's easy to get lost in that "this gonna be my chick for the rest of my life? :scusthov:" mentality but it'd prolly be worse when that ride or die chick aint there no more and youre stuck with the bird brained hoe with the fatty.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Good lookin out to all the brehs for the advice, it's easy to get lost in that "this gonna be my chick for the rest of my life? :scusthov:" mentality but it'd prolly be worse when that ride or die chick aint there no more and youre stuck with the bird brained hoe with the fatty.

Just live life man. Make sure you're doing what YOU want to do or else you'll be unhappy either way.

Sometimes there's no way to appreciate the person you have until you lose them. It's just the way it is. You can say you're going to change and whatnot but there's no substitute for that etherous feeling you have when you can't get what you want. You can't replicate it.

At the end of the day it all works out the way its supposed to tho. Even if you lose her you'll know how to recognize a good one in the future and how to keep her.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:yeshrug:What fun is a relationship if you don't crash it into a wall, Earnhart

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

2unwxhh.jpg

tumblr_m4i73z5iT51qefwqu.gif

tumblr_m4dcjvd0Ts1rp4utg.gif

charged it to the game

Last edited by a moderator:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Its one of life's cruel jokes man.

You tend to meet these chicks around 18-21 but on the real what fukkin 18 year old is thinking about settling down and getting married. Even if you do the marriage is destinied to fail. As men and women we need to experience the dating field and game. But it usually too late.

I got a good girl but on the real a nikka aint thinking about marraige for another 5-7 years. So now the question is, is shorty gonna sit and ride it out. Or is she gonna bounce.

I just put it on FB a minute ago.

The average man wants to get married at 30

The average girls wants to get married at like 26

That right there is a disproportion which is bound to cause alot of fukkery :snoop:

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
I was 16.....she 15 and was my first dime....She looked exactly like Angel Lola Love....matter fact when Angel came on the scene I thought that was her for a second ....we dated for a few months.........I cheated and gave her std but said she gave it to me by cheating.....held on to the lie to the bitter end with her crying asking "this is what love is?" She breaks up with me and years later she still tells freinds and family that I gave her STD and blamed her for giving it to me...

:huhldup::skip::snoop::beli:

:mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its one of life's cruel jokes man.

You tend to meet these chicks around 18-21 but on the real what fukkin 18 year old is thinking about settling down and getting married. Even if you do the marriage is destinied to fail. As men and women we need to experience the dating field and game. But it usually too late.

I got a good girl but on the real a nikka aint thinking about marraige for another 5-7 years. So now the question is, is shorty gonna sit and ride it out. Or is she gonna bounce.

I just put it on FB a minute ago.

The average man wants to get married at 30

The average girls wants to get married at like 26

That right there is a disproportion which is bound to cause alot of fukkery :snoop:

breh all you do is preach gospel