The One That Got Away or You Let Go

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, she was beautiful too.The thing was she was a late bloomer, she only became sexy in grade 12, so she still was innocent and a good girl. It was just the wrong time, but damn I never met a chick more compatible with me than she was since then:sadbron:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She was the right chick at the wrong time. Dated her on and off for 5 years but being young and dumb, I used to drop her for other chicks I was interested in at the time. :snoop: Never appreciated the ride-or-die attitude she had until I lost it. :to: My young delusional ass thought that she'd stick around and I'd end up wifing up like 10 years later.
She was from Ghana too. Those chicks got ass for days and stay cooking for their men. Almost got her pregnant but I'd be cool if she had been my baby mama cuz she never nagged or brought drama into our relationship.

Sound like you tellin my story exactly as I wuz about to post it:krs: chick wuz from ghana too,had a slight accent where it wuz sexy and not annoying...and most important azz for days:obama: that azz where when she had jeans on that booty still jiggle like she got on pajama bottoms or sweatpants....that's crazy bruh u better not be talkin bout my woman:damn: and if u are I don't wanna know:sadbron:..

But nah its crazy lookin back all the good females that came in my life that I passed on just so I could get my numbers up puzzy wise:snoop:...but I look at it as if I didn't get it out my system it woulda came up eventually:manny:...and let me not lie bcuz I still cheat from time to time but I still appreciate the good girl I do got now,and I don't do it all the time and I know what I got so I'm careful not to get caght now cuz I don't wann lose a good one...u get older and realize they harder to come by then they wuz when u wuz young...its a vicious cycle,wish we didn't have to ruin the good females on the way to becoming men but hey:manny:alotta times its a young female that ruins us first on they way to bcoming woman.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
If it aint meant to be it aint meant to be.

I fukked up two good ones :manny: , one would neva have been my girl tho. The other one was straight wifey status. I def dropped the ball on that one.

However my current shorty is better than both of em. Funny part is the one who would of neva been my girl ended up becomming a smut, and every time she gets drunk and see's me, she spills her heart too me. Always crying about how she was suppose to be the one, not my current girl. I jus :pachaha: at it all, there aint no way in hell I would wife that tramp. The most I would do is fukk her, bust in her face, and cut off connection. But i dont even wanna bother putting in work to even get that far.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Yes, and like others I got caught up in how she looked rather than the fact she worshipped the ground I walked on basically. She was very cute, but I kept comparing her to my ex before her who was rocking the 38C-24-40 dimensions and pretty ass face & flat out nasty, but also damaged goods in almost every way. Meanwhile I took the cute wholesome chick for granted. I don't know what she's up to now, but she was a fantastic chick, the only woman that ever had a split where I didn't hate her guts afterwards.

It was definitely a case of not knowing what you had till it was gone. I mean we went on vacation once, got sick and ended up playing Super Mario brothers for hours on the hotel TV, making games out of who could get the higher score.

:snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

realnigga513

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a few stories that I may post later but I will say this now,make sure yall don't keep making them mistakes because it's always some new GO HARD broads out there ready to put that same work in,we just gotta pay close attention to them

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
honestly the gf i had during my second semester freshman year in undergrad...it was for 4 months or so...she's also the only gf i never had sex with..but i was so sprung on her it didnt matter....what happened was alot of people got into our business on campus which she didnt like and blamed me for...the spark eventually went out....after that i was strictly on fukking as many chicks as possible throughout undergrad...it was hard though because id see her around..we'd say hi and all..but that was it...she actually finished a semester before me..the last time i ever saw her was at graduation...i ran into her before we had to line up and she threw herself into my arms and whatnot...the only problem was she had a bf, who looked like a lame..she introduced us calling me the "smartest guy she knew on the campus":smugdraper:....anyways from there we took a couple pics together..hugged up...a nikka really wanted to kiss her right there and then..but i couldnt:to:..after that she left to go line up in her section...last time i ever saw her...i wish she was on facebook too:to:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Aight guys here is my 2nd story some of you i posted in another thread but never put full story here goes:

In my prime days i could pretty much get almost any chic i wanted but there was this one girl i just couldnt for some damn reason so i gave up honestly just let it be we were coo and flirted but nothing serious but one night she introduced me to her friend and she wasnt as fine as her but damn she was beautiful but best part THICK in all the right spots. Anyways we hit off real quick and man it was BEAUTIFUL she was everything i ever wanted in a women no joke. She was my first serious relationship in a sense cuz briefly i forgot them other hoes. We spend time together, introduced her to my coworkers for gods sake.
Then she hit me with a bombshell she told me she was a EXECUTIVE at SONY at that time i was stationed in JAPAN not sure what area but she said her dad was one of the BOARD MEMBERS. so i was shocked and impressed and asked her y u telling me this wks later cuz before she told me she work at SONY but didnt say what and where. said just wanted to see i wasnt bout money which i wasnt but she had tons. NO JOKE she was a MILLIONARE
That day she told me was my birthday and she bought me a SKYLINE boy a was guy happy. anyways she was down for me and cater to me like no other. She gave me Best Sex Ever. anytime anywhere. I knew i was falling for her in a way.
And your wondering WTF happened. its simple I WAS TOO YOUNG IN MY PRIME i was 19 she was 26 and eventually the longer i sheltered myself with her the DAWG in me wanted more sex with different people SMDH. The worse it got i knew i had to let it go my urges got so bad especially with them tossing it at me.
So i faced facts and reality and outta respect broke up with her and told her honestly why cuz i just wasnt ready for that commitment even though i wanted it in a sense i still needed to get all these urges out my system completely to be the man she wanted me to be and i didnt want to cheat on her cuz eventually it was gonna happen i knew it and it broke her heart and had me mad at myself but i knew it was THE HARDEST THING I HAD TO EVER DO AT THAT TIME so i let her go man.
I mean literally she was my DREAM GIRL in sense everything i wanted but i was just too damn young and barely experiencing life with WOMEN and couldnt do that too her.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Aight guys here is my 2nd story some of you i posted in another thread but never put full story here goes:

In my prime days i could pretty much get almost any chic i wanted but there was this one girl i just couldnt for some damn reason so i gave up honestly just let it be we were coo and flirted but nothing serious but one night she introduced me to her friend and she wasnt as fine as her but damn she was beautiful but best part THICK in all the right spots. Anyways we hit off real quick and man it was BEAUTIFUL she was everything i ever wanted in a women no joke. She was my first serious relationship in a sense cuz briefly i forgot them other hoes. We spend time together, introduced her to my coworkers for gods sake.
Then she hit me with a bombshell she told me she was a EXECUTIVE at SONY at that time i was stationed in JAPAN not sure what area but she said her dad was one of the BOARD MEMBERS. so i was shocked and impressed and asked her y u telling me this wks later cuz before she told me she work at SONY but didnt say what and where. said just wanted to see i wasnt bout money which i wasnt but she had tons. NO JOKE she was a MILLIONARE
That day she told me was my birthday and she bought me a SKYLINE boy a was guy happy. anyways she was down for me and cater to me like no other. She gave me Best Sex Ever. anytime anywhere. I knew i was falling for her in a way.
And your wondering WTF happened. its simple I WAS TOO YOUNG IN MY PRIME i was 19 she was 26 and eventually the longer i sheltered myself with her the DAWG in me wanted more sex with different people SMDH. The worse it got i knew i had to let it go my urges got so bad especially with them tossing it at me.
So i faced facts and reality and outta respect broke up with her and told her honestly why cuz i just wasnt ready for that commitment even though i wanted it in a sense i still needed to get all these urges out my system completely to be the man she wanted me to be and i didnt want to cheat on her cuz eventually it was gonna happen i knew it and it broke her heart and had me mad at myself but i knew it was THE HARDEST THING I HAD TO EVER DO AT THAT TIME so i let her go man.
I mean literally she was my DREAM GIRL in sense everything i wanted but i was just too damn young and barely experiencing life with WOMEN and couldnt do that too her.

:to:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
it's kinda like the chick who's at the club 4 days a week,
fukkin niccas for rent money and aint doing shyt with their lives.
same hoes going.....God why wont you send me a good man:to:

bytch you dont deserve a good man:pacspit:
most cats aint ready for a good woman until he's 2 baby's
in with a jumpoff with good p*ssy,a bad attitude and a nursing gig.:ehh: