The One That Got Away or You Let Go

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ya know Ive dated some of the most beautiful women u could seen some some what famous in there country and yet i realized only 2 women in my life i know were so far superior than those other females cuz of there great qualities on how they treated me that i can say i learned from my past mistake with the one that got away from me

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
the great white buffalo yep

"and you dont know what you got till its gone"

man i remember i was like 19 and deathly sick one day and this chick took the bus over an hour to come and make me tea and soup. The sweetest girl I ever met, religious was waiting for marriage like i was at the time, wasn't a knockout but was very naturally pretty, but i was a demonic individual back then brehs I knew she liked me alot, but I,wasn't schooled in the game and all i cared about was looks and having the prettiest girl on my arm so i dumped her but she still was ok with being friends that sweet ol heart, however i remember it was just like yesterday breh the girl i just started dating told me at the time it was her or my great white buffalo and i chose her, so i stopped talking to the sweetest girl i ever met

Years later I stalked her fb and shes married now working in south america as a missionary with her husband and kids, while i'm single, living at home posting on message boards :obama:

I even messaged her a few years back and she was ah still so nice and told me to keep in touch but i never did :sadcam:

my ex from 4 years ago set the bar so high for anyone that followed that i dont even bother trying to find a GF:to:nothin but endless one night stands since then,but i have been tryna go younger and trap me a soon to be 18yr old to mold and call all mine :smugdraper:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ya know Ive dated some of the most beautiful women u could seen some some what famous in there country and yet i realized only 2 women in my life i know were so far superior than those other females cuz of there great qualities on how they treated me that i can say i learned from my past mistake with the one that got away from me

yep but as you get older you realize at most even the most beautiful woman is beautiful for like 20 years 18-38

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
my ex from 4 years ago set the bar so high for anyone that followed that i dont even bother trying to find a GF:to:nothin but endless one night stands since then,but i have been tryna go younger and trap me a soon to be 18yr old to mold and call all mine :smugdraper:

DONT DO IT TRUST ME u get a 18 yr granted she may be fine but she gonna drive you nutz with her lack of experience and immaturity

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yep but as you get older you realize at most even the most beautiful woman is beautiful for like 20 years 18-38

That maybe true but for some reason The Sexy, Dime Type didnt workout for me when i expanded my selection it was actually the CUTE or AVERAGE female that gave me the better relationship to be honest

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
DONT DO IT TRUST ME u get a 18 yr granted she may be fine but she gonna drive you nutz with her lack of experience and immaturity

im 24,its either that or deal with single moms or girls with issues,or go make in the back of the line and try and get one of the few that don't have these issues with the rest of these hopeless men,i can deal wit a lil immaturity,and the lack of experience is what im here for :shaq:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
im 24,its either that or deal with single moms or girls with issues,or go make in the back of the line and try and get one of the few that don't have these issues with the rest of these hopeless men,i can deal wit a lil immaturity,and the lack of experience is what im here for :shaq:

OK LOOK i made that mistake and it seriously backfired on me not saying u cant do it but its gonna come down to the female you get but regardless dating somebody that young and your 24 its gonna be tough why not try a older woman instead

Ive done older and younger and Younger was a pain to deal with i prefer older or 2 to 3 yrs younger at max

Just trying to help ya out

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:to::to::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadcam:
Best-Cry-Ever.gif

I messed up brehs I mean im happy with my current girl. but i had the perfect girl not only on the phisical level but intellectual level 2 I just didn't realized it till she was gone, I cheated on her openly too many times. :manny:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I got 2 of em i will post 1 for now
I was in training in the army and i met this girl and man she was beautiful and we hit it off just messing around and what not no sex but then it stopped cuz she ended wit some other dude around the time i had to leave to my first duty station. I didnt like it but I was whateva about it but we were still coo and became close friends throughout the yrs we kept in contact and she told me she regretted not taking it to the next level with me since we got to know each other better. she told me she loved me outta the blue and said i do see u as friend but i know i love u more than that also
Then fate happened i was stationed somewhere near her hometown and we decided to meet up at a spot and we had a blast and everything and i figured since its been what 5 yrs since we saw each other face to face not over the phone or webcam but face to face
but lay my cards down.
Cuz a couple of weeks prior before the meet up we actually talked bout finally being together and everything but something told me i need to hear it to my face to confirm
Anyways I layed down all my cards told her exactly how i felt and I told her the only way im gonna do this if u tell me to my face how you feel and SHE DID BUT she was crying say i do love you and wanna be with you BUT IM SCARED IF THINGS GO BAD i will lose you as a friend also
I told her thats life u take chances and i couldnt believe it i was actually pissed and hurt and said if you love me like you say u do the risk is worth it cuz the reward could be so much SWEETER so she didnt know what to do SO I WALKED AWAY
We didnt talk for a while and i ended up with somebody else and she found out and wasnt havent it so i told her u cant just come running back mad u had your chance U BLEW IT
Didnt talk for yr or 2 and then she reappeared talked on and off and didnt see her the same anymore

Ay player, that's how you gotta handle that shyt. bytches think they can use you, throw you away and pick you back up whenever it's convenient for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
going through something very similar to twam but i was let go during a relationship. Probably the cutest, sexiest and coolest girl I know to this day. Or at least the best combo. It may be hard without the background story to understand but if anyone wanna know exactly what happened I'll explain. It's petty though so I may be embarrassed to do so.

it was the good ol "i think we should take a small break and go back to the drawing board because were moving fast" type deal. It was my first chick and I had mad love for her not realizing exactly the tactic she was using/stringing me along while she probably tested a new dude out or explored her options.

I didnt simp and still can hold my head high at that. Wasnt knockin down or textin her phone all day but when we did talk shyt was tooooo different and i got many mixed signals to the point where I confronted her and tried to get everything laid out on the table after this two month break.

During this confrontation shyt was getting real and I still to this day cannot understand how she was willing to throw a relationship that we worked so hard to create after such a short period of time over some fukking foolishness. She had some temerity man. Its something that she said that relates to the background story that in itself corrupted me as a gentleman and put me on game. shyt was ether. We started really getting heated through text or at least I did and I tried to call because it seemed like everything I said was gettng twisted around to sound negative. bytch had the audacity to ignore my calls on some childish foul shyt.

After it all officially ended and I had my little mourning period I started to realize what she must have been doing in stringing me along/testing the waters perhaps with a new fellow. My mind still be warped over whether or not thats what she was doing but conventional wisdom says that it is. She would send breadcrumb texts and what not during holidays and odd times and just recently actually suggested us spending time together in person (this is a year and couple months after we broke up) but I just dont know man. I wish I didnt have love for this broad but I do. The devil and angel on my shoulder telling me to try smut her out...or try to make another relationship with her respectively. And then its my conscious self saying to just leave that bytch alone and keep trying to find other girls that I know I am deep down capable of pulling. Theres days that I truly do miss her/what we had especially cause i'm a relatively lonely fellow but I think I know what I oughtta do.

But then again...it aint easy finding someone you got such chemistry with. *sigh*

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This chick I knew in grammar school we got back in contact a few years ago. I've written many poems about her that's all I'm gonna say about it.