The One That Got Away or You Let Go

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
it's kinda like the chick who's at the club 4 days a week,
fukkin niccas for rent money and aint doing shyt with their lives.
same hoes going.....God why wont you send me a good man:to:

bytch you dont deserve a good man:pacspit:
most cats aint ready for a good woman until he's 2 baby's
in with a jumpoff with good p*ssy,a bad attitude and a nursing gig.:ehh:

Lol

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
Ahh yes, I had first laid my eyes upon her divine beauty while socializing with my fellows in jest on the yard of our upper quadrangle during my freshman year of studies. My husband bulge was immediately enthralled with ungodly feelings as she walked closer, however, I was able to maintain my gentlemanly exterior upon approaching her. Her name was Michelle and she had hailed from the plains of Kansas, majoring in biological studies. Not only was she an art of beauty, but a lady of valor, intelligence, and eminent class.

We would spend much of our time engaging in culturally stimulating activities while also serving the local community. A year of bliss, we had, and a great year it was. But this year of happiness was brought to an end upon the completion of our freshman year. Michelle informed that she would not be returning for a sophomore year of studies, for her parents wanted her to transfer to a university closer to home, as they were supplying the monetary capital for her education. We had exchanged information and had agreed to keep in touch, but as my heart was still in a child's state, I could not continue on cultivating a long-distance connection between the two of us after the exchange of a few letters.

It was a great year however. I often wonder about Michelle. The last I heard, her family was doing swell and she was well.

Daps
Brehs, reading this shyt make me realize im fukking up. I got one of them amazing chicks right now that will do ANYTHING for a nikka. She definitely aint a dime but she aint ugly by any means either. On the other hand I got the bad as fukk ex that is nothing but trouble, but that ass so fat brehs :takedat:

I need some brehs to knock some sense into me cuz my homies tell me to get back with the ex but i dunno, if im second guessing it, somethin tell me to wake the fukk up aint it?:to:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Brehs, reading this shyt make me realize im fukking up. I got one of them amazing chicks right now that will do ANYTHING for a nikka. She definitely aint a dime but she aint ugly by any means either. On the other hand I got the bad as fukk ex that is nothing but trouble, but that ass so fat brehs :takedat:

I need some brehs to knock some sense into me cuz my homies tell me to get back with the ex but i dunno, if im second guessing it, somethin tell me to wake the fukk up aint it?:to:

Think About Your Future Kids & The Decision Should Be Easy

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I met this from Sierra Leone by way of Atl, beautiful natural black girl, Dean's list Med major at USC, hard ass, thick and curve but healthy, stayed in the gym. Met her, her sister in law, and her friend in the reggae club and we hit it off. We talk a lot, kicked it, went places, she even took me out wit her friends and fam one weekend when we just happened to be in atl at the same time. I got to second base but she would never let it go down and i really didn't stress it, I knew I had to come at her wit a different game. One day I stepped to her and asked her why she was acting like that and she Str8 up told me she really liked me but it was evident that I had too many females after me, actually her exact words were "my Facebook is too hot", but i couldn't deny it all I could do was respect it. We still kinda keep in touch but she got a boyfriend now and im hating like a mafucca. I looked on her fb page and saw that her parents took all of them (including her dude who she ain't even been wit thst long) to Ghana for 2 weeks. Just bein nosey I texted her and dropped hints about it and she told me her parents paid for everything, they didn't spend a dime there :sadbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I would think reading everybodys story would be enough alone put it to you this way.
FIRST She was your Ex anyways thats for starters

Second if u still got that itch real bad to mess with other broads it aint gonna matter ur gonna end up cheating so let her go

Lastly if you dont have that itch put it to u this way U AINT GONNA FIND ANOTHER WOMAN LIKE THAT those are a dime a dozen. Anybody can get a beautiful women with a fatty but can you get a women that is down for you till the end that u can trust and be there for you to take care of you GOODLUCK WITH THAT

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Like duke said think about your kids and future happiness.

I also have a chick who I know would be down for the cause but she's white. And another one who is also white (italian) but a slut. The former one being white and not all that attractive but pretty/cute. She's saving herself for marriage too (whether or not she's lying I wont even question) cause she a religious chick (I hate religion :snoop:) But I dunno...thers no umph with her

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
had a an older chick (32) when i was 24. she had BREAD, a nice house, no kids, and the fattest ass ever. she was the opposite of my typical girls (spoke proper as hell, was a handy woman and fixed shyt in her house herself, took me on trips)....but i couldn't commit to her cuz i looked at it like i gotta hurry up and give her kids and i'm only 24, not ready for that yet. she eventually went back to her ex and they got married. i have another good one now and i ain't letting her go, the game ain't the same when you get older and you realize a cool down ass chick is >>>>>a nagging bird with a fat ass and nothing in common with you

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I never had a girl to let go:to:

all i am is pump and dump material to these hoes mane:to:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Don't do it man, I was where you were last year, all the ass and looks get old after a while, happiness and someone that would give they all for you>>>>>>>>>>>

Great thread btw, this shyt nearly made me shed a tear this morning thinking about the good ones I turned down, for drama and constant misery I deal with.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I got issues mayne, sometimes a nikka be confused and shyt. :to:

Yo Alec, dont do it breh. I made the mistake and dropped a good haitian/persian chick to get back with my ex. shyt didnt work out with my ex and I tried calling shorty a few months later, to make amends. She wasnt havin none of it :sadbron: