The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
@GreatestLaker has a hard-on for KCP. Dude was buns his last postseason in LA and was just buns during this postseason for Denver.
His shot was off. But even when his shot isn't falling he still plays smart basketball. He isn't a net negative like a D'Angelo Russell. He still defends at an elite level, plays within himself and makes the right plays.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His shot was off. But even when his shot isn't falling he still plays smart basketball. He isn't a net negative like a D'Angelo Russell. He still defends at an elite level, plays within himself and makes the right plays.

Blame Klutch for KCP leaving. They were the ones fighting for Westbrook when Pelinka had Buddy Hield lined up. Oh wait, that's Rob's fault. But it's Klutch who gets the praise for signing KCP initially. :mjlol:

Maybe if Bron fought for KCP to stay as hard as he did for his bum ass son to be on the roster, this wouldn't even be a discussion.

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Blame Klutch for KCP leaving. They were the ones fighting for Westbrook when Pelinka had Buddy Hield lined up. Oh wait, that's Rob's fault. But it's Klutch who gets the praise for signing KCP initially. :mjlol:

Maybe if Bron fought for KCP to stay as hard as he did for his bum ass son to be on the roster, this wouldn't even be a discussion.
It’s a whole lot of revisionist history now. I remember after the Suns series mfs could’ve cared less about KCP or Caruso. shyt nikkas were ready to move damn near the whole team

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s a whole lot of revisionist history now. I remember after the Suns series mfs could’ve cared less about KCP or Caruso. shyt nikkas were ready to move damn near the whole team

I'm one of them and I've said it before. I see why Caruso and KCP were let go. KCP was melting down that series to the point Bron had to have pep talks with him because he kept passing up shots. Caruso was getting toyed with by Cam Payne. It was hard to justify paying that amount for a roster that got bounced in the first round. There was barely any discourse about Caruso leaving when he did, some people disagreed with it, some people agreed with it. He shows out in Chicago and everyone pretends like they knew he'd be that guy.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

nah bro, every owner besides Jeanie would've paid 30m+ in taxes for Caruso. That what nikkas said for 3 years while slurping up Ballmer and Lacob.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So he's Vando making twice as much money.

I like KCP; he's a good role player. But you're elevating him to Jrue Holiday status.

DLo's been pretty good in the playoffs for LA. Unfortunately, he's struggled against Denver. He had three solid games this year and two absolute duds.

It would be hilarious if he walked out the door like KCP, went to a good team and averaged 23 in a series and all you bozos would be up in arms about him too.