The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are we still posting that fat hispanic george zimmerman dude on here?

he made a fool out of himself the entire coaching search. it was so bad that they asked shams about his report on mcafee show and shams was like
latinxapollo.gif

the mexican has an agenda against Rob. he'll put out unsubstantiated fake rumors and when it doesn't happen(cause it was never a real thing), he gets to shyt on Rob.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
are we still posting that fat hispanic george zimmerman dude on here?

he made a fool out of himself the entire coaching search. it was so bad that they asked shams about his report on mcafee show and shams was like
latinxapollo.gif

the mexican has an agenda against Rob. he'll put out unsubstantiated fake rumors and when it doesn't happen(cause it was never a real thing), he gets to shyt on Rob.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If speaking the truth means you have an agenda then so be it.

I have no issues if someone doesn't like Rob. There's plenty to not like. I have issues with pretending to have sources to make up shyt and lying on someone's name.

Do a quick search on Anthony Irwin and his sources and 99% of his stories have to do with Rob and his anti-pelinka agenda. It's shameless. As we all found out, dude has absolutely 0 sources. I've been following dude for years and somehow out of nowhere, he reinvented himself as some type of reporter. Not to mention he has a personal vendetta against Kobe that goes beyond basketball.