The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Cam shouldn’t have been getting all them minutes but yeah there’s a plentitude of other fukking shyt Hamas done to cause the season to go in flames in well

The main thing Ham did wrong was starting Prince. After the all star break the Lakers were the 4th offense when they benched Prince.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
chris paul waived

i hope these dudes don't even think about it. :scust:
how-do-we-tell-him-mr-krabs.gif

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I have no issues if someone doesn't like Rob. There's plenty to not like. I have issues with pretending to have sources to make up shyt and lying on someone's name.

Do a quick search on Anthony Irwin and his sources and 99% of his stories have to do with Rob and his anti-pelinka agenda. It's shameless. As we all found out, dude has absolutely 0 sources. I've been following dude for years and somehow out of nowhere, he reinvented himself as some type of reporter. Not to mention he has a personal vendetta against Kobe that goes beyond basketball.

I think he's @GreatestLeGBT now that I think about it :ohhh:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I have no issues if someone doesn't like Rob. There's plenty to not like. I have issues with pretending to have sources to make up shyt and lying on someone's name.

Do a quick search on Anthony Irwin and his sources and 99% of his stories have to do with Rob and his anti-pelinka agenda. It's shameless. As we all found out, dude has absolutely 0 sources. I've been following dude for years and somehow out of nowhere, he reinvented himself as some type of reporter. Not to mention he has a personal vendetta against Kobe that goes beyond basketball.
It’s embarrassing he keeps posted this obese nachos eating fakkit like he’s Shams and Woj. He spent years being a Locked on Lakers podcaster. Got kicked off there for the Kamenetzky brothers and started his own podcast and now he all of a sudden has sources deep within the Lakers brass.

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

As tight lipped as the Lakers FO is I’m not believing that someone that shyts on it as much as Irwin does has any sources.

Dudes as unprofessional as us on here but I’m supposed to take his journalism serious :mjlol: