The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I swear we gotta have an IQ limit in order to post here

He averaged 18 PPG on 39% from 3. Idiot said washed and vet min, breh stop talking ball man
Have you seen him play last season? Stop watching box scores. Klay gave up in several games and jogged to both ends. His legs are cooked.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Have you seen him play last season? Stop watching box scores. Klay gave up in several games and jogged to both ends. His legs are cooked.
There’s a difference between not being that same elite 2 way player and a guy who’s washed and a vet min

Is DLO washed? Cause he damn sure performed to the same type of caliber

People be saying things on this site and don’t know wtf they even mean

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There’s a difference between not being that same elite 2 way player and a guy who’s washed and a vet min

Is DLO washed? Cause he damn sure performed to the same type of caliber

People be saying things on this site and don’t know wtf they even mean
You answered my question :sas1:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Same guy that thought Bronny could be a lotto pick, don't pay him any attention :mjlol:
I understand that English is your 2nd language but you gotta be knowledgeable about it.. I said if he was 6’6+ he’d have the potential to be a lottery pick

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

same dude who said we found the secret sauce to beating the nuggets...putting bum ass Rui on Jokic :dead:
I know you don’t actually know basketball but I thought it was a good strategy to have AD be the help defender and roam. And it worked cause Jokic had his worst offensive series of the entire playoff run and far below efficiency than his regular season

It’s just that everyone else ate more than they had previously and DLO no showed

Why TF am I responding to 2 illiterate warehouse workers lol. Nvm