The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day JHS scored 34 points total last year as a middle 1st round pick.

We got a top 10 prospect this year at pick 17 in the draft.

Bronny...well is an NBA level athlete. On the development team to see if they can mold him into a good NBA level defender or not.Time will tell.
Breh y’all don’t get tired of the fake hope lol

If the team had the pieces & was legit I’d say it. Fans who think just believing will win a ring is wild

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
So i'm confused, i'm being told by one side to not expect anything from a player drafted that late but there is a plan in place by the staff to make him an elite two way player?
Uhhh you draft a 2nd round pick on a guaranteed deal in order to try everything you can to develop them.. you have a plan in place and $$ and a contract showing commitment

The smart fans in here are just realistic that expecting Bronny to be anything in the next 2 years (make that anyone drafted at 55) is foolish

If it happens then they lucked out and good shyt

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we getting d-lo back.

:blessed:
If they work out a new deal, great. I really don't want another season of uncertainty with it though. If they don't reup and he opt in thats basically a big waiting to trade him sign. I just want a season where everybody know they role and not worried about getting traded lol.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they work out a new deal, great. I really don't want another season of uncertainty with it though. If they don't reup and he opt in thats basically a big waiting to trade him sign. I just want a season where everybody know they role and not worried about getting traded lol.

lebron-james-crying.gif

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
So we depending on 1st & 2nd rd picks to be major contributors? Y’all still think this a contending team?
Team will be in the same position as last year if the roster is similar again. People forget how good AD was last year and fully healthy, is he doing that again? Bron as well. I still think they will try to get one more big name on the roster while trying to keep Reaves.