The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I’m ashamed of being part of the biggest bytch group of fans.

never thought I would see the day where laker fans actively root against their own team

kobe would not approve of this weak ass shyt
Its a lot of doom and gloom in here. I'm optimistic about the JJ hire and even more so if he puts the right coaching staff together. We got a steal in Dalton too.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right so I don't want to hear anyone complain when so and so undrafted player or pick after bronny looks good like people did with trayce jackson davis from the warriors. let's keep it consistent.
To be fair, Jackson is easily a first round pick in this draft

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
right so I don't want to hear anyone complain when so and so undrafted player or pick after bronny looks good like people did with trayce jackson davis from the warriors. let's keep it consistent.
Drafting Bronny won't prevent the Lakers from signing an undrafted player. This would only look "bad" if one of the 3 picks after him becomes some kind of rotation player or better and he doesn't. :yeshrug:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol There were only 3 picks after and even so meh. I'm bias and think its cool that they get to play together possibly :yeshrug:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So we depending on 1st & 2nd rd picks to be major contributors? Y’all still think this a contending team?

anyone that thinks this team is a contender has to be retarded. we lost in 5 to denver and they looked like shyt against minnesota who looked like shyt against dallas who looked like dogshyt against Boston.

:mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
KOBEFACEPALM.gif
Days like today are days that I miss Kobe the most. Would love to hear his thoughts on this fukkery

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Also I just felt good that they scrapped their plan and the first round and just took the best available player. That's already a turn around for the new coach etc.
So we depending on 1st & 2nd rd picks to be major contributors? Y’all still think this a contending team?
At the end of the day JHS scored 34 points total last year as a middle 1st round pick.

We got a top 10 prospect this year at pick 17 in the draft.

Bronny...well is an NBA level athlete. On the development team to see if they can mold him into a good NBA level defender or not.Time will tell.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That's fair. However, if Justin Edwards plays well its likely Rich had a deal in place for the Sixers.

However, yes I do expect the Kansas player the Suns drafted after Bronny to have people wondering what if. Just gotta deal with it. See if it pays off in time.

Less people care about it as long as the first pick plays well.