The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
What this signals to me is Bron is retiring after this season most likely . This was the last thing he wanted to accomplish …it’s almost over right breh….RIGHT ?! :damn:

Lakers drafting Bryce as well. Next is “I wanna play with Bryce too”

He already angling for it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
this shyt definitely happening
KOBEFACEPALM.gif

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
same dudes who criticize the front office every chance they get suddenly have no problem with them drafting bronny. i wonder why that is...
Cause it’s the 55th pick. Literally the what…… 4th to last pick in the whole draft? Half of the 1st round picks from last year hit the Gleague, so anyone this far down is essentially never seeing an NBA floor

If it was #17 I’d have massive issues

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, Bron winning a championship they can't enjoy and then taking over and destroying the Lakers is the greatest thing he's ever done. He really went to the place where he had the most haters, bolstered his legacy with a chip, but at the same time caused them years of agony. Legend :wow:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Honestly, Bron winning a championship they can't enjoy and then taking over and destroying the Lakers is the greatest thing he's ever done. He really went to the place where he had the most haters, bolstered his legacy with a chip, but at the same time caused them years of agony. Legend :wow:

When we run them out of town though :blessed:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Just to give y'all a feel about fans, I listened to 710 ESPN LA right after the pick and they started taking calls. They predicted it would be 90% in favor of taking Bronny, instead it was 90% of calls talking shyt about the pick :dead: