Plan on getting this system and a new tv at the end of September :leostare:

Exactly what kind of 4K tv do I need?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
got that One S yesterday pleighbois but my 4k tv doesnt have hdr 10 but it can upscale games in 4k i just gotta find the right setting
You don't have HDR 10 if your TV doesn't have HDR at all. all other TVs with HDR can run HDR 10 except Vizios and they'll get a patch to allow it if they can run HDR.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The One S has turned my head and I'm seriously considering it. Is it a better media hub than the PS4? and if so, why?
I must admit that I mainly used my PS4 (sold it in August) for streaming and playing content from a USB drive besides Bloodborne and Dark Souls 2/3 so the media capabilities are important.

Besides that, which exclusive games should I cop besides Forza Horizon 3? I will also get Red Dead Redemption (BC) and Battlefield 1 when it is released.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The One S has turned my head and I'm seriously considering it. Is it a better media hub than the PS4? and if so, why?
I must admit that I mainly used my PS4 (sold it in August) for streaming and playing content from a USB drive besides Bloodborne and Dark Souls 2/3 so the media capabilities are important.

Besides that, which exclusive games should I cop besides Forza Horizon 3? I will also get Red Dead Redemption (BC) and Battlefield 1 when it is released.
It's not even close. The XBOX One shyts all over the PS4 as a media hub. If you really want to take full advantage get the Kinect to go with it. TV integration is great if you watch a lot of sports.

There is no other feeling like getting home, putting your bag down...Say xbox on and everything turns on for you. 4K capabilities is icing on the cake. In that sense it will be a safer long term choice as a media hub over the PS4 after this gen is over.

Trust me, get the Kinect.

All Star
Daps
Do we have an ETA on that updated Elite controller with Bluetooth, yet?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It's not even close. The XBOX One shyts all over the PS4 as a media hub. If you really want to take full advantage get the Kinect to go with it. TV integration is great if you watch a lot of sports.

There is no other feeling like getting home, putting your bag down...Say xbox on and everything turns on for you. 4K capabilities is icing on the cake. In that sense it will be a safer long term choice as a media hub over the PS4 after this gen is over.

Trust me, get the Kinect.

You don't need the Kinect to do shyt. There is a reason they are moving away from that fast as hell with Cortana and allowing you to use a headset. And Xbox is suppose to be the media box but the PS4 has been way more innovative in that area(own cable services, had way more streaming options out the box, better video editor, etc)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
XBOX!
:gladbron:

wat6rr.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You don't need the Kinect to do shyt. There is a reason they are moving away from that fast as hell with Cortana and allowing you to use a headset. And Xbox is suppose to be the media box but the PS4 has been way more innovative in that area(own cable services, had way more streaming options out the box, better video editor, etc)
The Kinect is far more accurate and also allows you to turn on your xbox with your voice.

You cannot do that with Cortana and it's well worth the $50 investment. If he needs help I can get him the kinect adapter for his one s for free. Microsoft owes me like 4 of those at this point.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The Kinect is far more accurate and also allows you to turn on your xbox with your voice.

You cannot do that with Cortana and it's well worth the $50 investment. If he needs help I can get him the kinect adapter for his one s for free. Microsoft owes me like 4 of those at this point.

No one cares about turning on Kinect with your voice :mjlol: Kinect is a bulky brick waste of an accessory

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
No one cares about turning on Kinect with your voice :mjlol: Kinect is a bulky brick waste of an accessory
I care and many who own the Kinect like the feature. You don't compromise when a media hub is a focal point as to why you are getting the xbox one. It is WAY more accurate than Cortana.

An XBOX One with Kinect > An XBOX One without one. Period.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4