The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli are you sending your Xbox one S to colorware?
I've been thinking about it, but haven't made a decision yet.

The white stands out though, and I'm OCD about that shyt, but I just moved to VA and have just been focused on furniture at the moment. My shyt is gonna be all black leather (or faux; I don't care). I'll probably send my X1S in, in a month or shyt after I get all my furniture. It's just not a priority now. :manny:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

The white stands out though, and I'm OCD about that shyt, but I just moved to VA and have just been focused on furniture at the moment. My shyt is gonna be all black leather (or faux; I don't care). I'll probably send my X1S in, in a month or shyt after I get all my furniture. It's just not a priority now. :manny:
Same here, I am just doing it next month. It's a bit pricey for just a paint job so I'm aiming for the best looking finish I can come up with to maximize resale value in the future.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Damn this new xbox one controller feels great in the hand. I can't wait for the updated elite controller.

Microsoft has made the best gaming controller for the past 11 years man...just think about that :wow:

Started with THIS:
dukecontroller_1308247746.jpg

Now we have THIS:
microsoft-2015-xbox-elite-controller-top.jpg
The first Xbox controller was a horrible looking remake of the Dreamcast controller.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:sadcam: Gave in and bought a Larry S. Add me on XBL thaKEAF.

:martin: If I hook my cable box up to this shyt does that mean the xbox has to be on for me to watch cable all the time?

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

:martin: If I hook my cable box up to this shyt does that mean the xbox has to be on for me to watch cable all the time?
If you don't have Kinect, then use your headset. Say "Hey Cortana, watch HBO" and it'll change the channel to HBO :blessed:
You can say snap TV and it'll shrink what you're watching to the side of the screen. Then you can game and watch TV at the same time :whew: Plenty more things are possible with Cortana commands and your TV. You will learn, and it will take some time because there is so much you can do. Welcome to the Greener side :handshake:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

A dbrand skin is a cheaper solution

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, it's cool though if you live by yourself, or if everybody in the house is familiar with the console. I had to run it to its own hdmi port on my receiver because my wife isn't familiar with it however. If you don't have a kinect to voice control it, you'll have to turn on a controller just to switch back to watching your tv if it goes to sleep.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think I'm gonna have to dump this OG Xbox One. I seldom play it and the value is only gonna fall. I'll just ride with the S model till the Scorpio hits. Don't you have to register the system and a Kinect to get the adapter for the Kinect to S? Has anybody done it?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I think I'm gonna have to dump this OG Xbox One. I seldom play it and the value is only gonna fall. I'll just ride with the S model till the Scorpio hits. Don't you have to register the system and a Kinect to get the adapter for the Kinect to S? Has anybody done it?
Yeah I did. Mine will get to me on Tuesday.

You have to have the OG XBOX ONE, Kinect and new XBOX ONE S registered in your account in order to get the free adapter.