The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah I did. Mine will get to me on Tuesday.

You have to have the OG XBOX ONE, Kinect and new XBOX ONE S registered in your account in order to get the free adapter.
I ended up going into chat and he got it straightened out. Sucks I'll be stuck with an original Xbox One power brick I bought to have an extra one but maybe I can sell that on eBay.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
My original one was acting funny with the cd drive so I had to finesse GameStop real quick and trade it in for a One S. Right now setting up updates. I can't wait. :noah:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
My original one was acting funny with the cd drive so I had to finesse GameStop real quick and trade it in for a One S. Right now setting up updates. I can't wait. :noah:
It's nice man.

I just got another phat model and dumped the free madden, name your game voucher and that free Kinect adapter coming in.

I basically copped a phat model for $140 or so with all the deals. Brand new with full warranty for the spare TV :mjlol:

Do I sell for $200 and then grab another Xbox Won S for $300? :jbhmm:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I ended up going into chat and he got it straightened out. Sucks I'll be stuck with an original Xbox One power brick I bought to have an extra one but maybe I can sell that on eBay.
Yeah i had to trade in my og one at Best Buy cause by the time Scorpio hits it'll be worthless. I'm just gonna sit on the One S and a $125 gift card until that hits. I hope they have a decent trade up for Scorpio. They powered mine up but never put a disc in.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Yeah i had to trade in my og one at Best Buy cause by the time Scorpio hits it'll be worthless. I'm just gonna sit on the One S and a $125 gift card until that hits. I hope they have a decent trade up for Scorpio. They powered mine up but never put a disc in.
:dwillhuh:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Is there a way on the store where you can search for stuff on sale? Do they even have sales weekly?

On psn there seems to be way more ways to search. Every week I go look at the sale category

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:ohhh: This Uverse app pretty much gives you an extra receiver without having to pay ATT :blessed:
Let me bring you up to speed a lil bit :youngsabo:

The ESPN app lets you watch a ton of shyt, even if you didn't have cable you can watch stuff like any NBA game on ESPN once its finished (or via the app if you have ESPN at home)

The NFL app will keep track of your fantasy shyt in real time while you watch your game, it also has its own channel within the app called NFL Live NOW (similar to NFL Network)

The Web browser which is called Microsoft Edge can handle most websites including the ones that let you eat for free :birdman:
I watched McGreggor/Diaz 2 in HD no problems, movie stream sites work, you can share anything you have via onedrive with anyone of your friends and.. AND.. whatever you have "shared" for your friends? Shows up in there built in xbox TV guide called "One Guide"

Now thats some next level shyt that most people on this site don't even do, but you can do it :francis:
Skype works great, amazing if you have Kinect. Try to get used to asking Cortana to take you places like "network settings" and you won't have to go to settings, then finding the network tab... it just cuts out alot of extra steps if you get good with it.
So if you are using a headset of any kind, cortana is your bytch :gladbron: You can even ask shyt like "Hey Cortana, whats the weather" and watch what happens slim. Greener side, fukkin other nikkaz bytches :win:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Let me bring you up to speed a lil bit :youngsabo:

The ESPN app lets you watch a ton of shyt, even if you didn't have cable you can watch stuff like any NBA game on ESPN once its finished (or via the app if you have ESPN at home)

The NFL app will keep track of your fantasy shyt in real time while you watch your game, it also has its own channel within the app called NFL Live NOW (similar to NFL Network)

The Web browser which is called Microsoft Edge can handle most websites including the ones that let you eat for free :birdman:
I watched McGreggor/Diaz 2 in HD no problems, movie stream sites work, you can share anything you have via onedrive with anyone of your friends and.. AND.. whatever you have "shared" for your friends? Shows up in there built in xbox TV guide called "One Guide"

Now thats some next level shyt that most people on this site don't even do, but you can do it :francis:
Skype works great, amazing if you have Kinect. Try to get used to asking Cortana to take you places like "network settings" and you won't have to go to settings, then finding the network tab... it just cuts out alot of extra steps if you get good with it.
So if you are using a headset of any kind, cortana is your bytch :gladbron: You can even ask shyt like "Hey Cortana, whats the weather" and watch what happens slim. Greener side, fukkin other nikkaz bytches :win:

What's a good site to watch movies? Whootly doesn't work anymore.