The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
when is the cloud, esram, direct 12x, and tiled resources actually going to help the games?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Does anyone know of a nice wireless headset solution for the xbox one? Seems like I am getting conflicting reports as to how to get this done. I am not about that wired life in 2015. I like the look and feel of the official stereo headset, but I will only go wired as a last resort.

Just grabbed a rechargeable energizer battery pack with 4 AA batteries for $12. I can't believe people are paying Microsoft $30+ for the proprietary battery pack :snoop:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I usually don't give my advice here, but I figure I would for those who want to buy games cheap.

It's clear that the xbox one is not doing as well overseas...take advantage of this opportunity. If the game was released in the UK, check the price on amazon.co.uk before buying on amazon.com. I was able to grab the thief limited edition for much cheaper even after the £4.95 shipping, you don't pay VAT on amazon.co.uk either. GAME has games cheaper than they are on here as well from time to time, take a look out there if you don't mind waiting a few extra days to get your packages.

Make sure you check with your bank as to how they handle the fees as well, my bank only charges me 1% on whatever I buy...so usually anywhere between 25 cents to a dollar on top of whatever the price is for video games.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
when is the cloud, esram, direct 12x, and tiled resources actually going to help the games?
DX 12 is not going to do much, if anything at all for the xbox one. I wish fanboys would just drop that shyt already.

Phil Spencer even touched on it

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Wireless Headset anyone? It's getting really annoying that I can't seem to find a good solution to this.

I refuse to buy wired at this point.