Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Won't I lose the power of the cloud if I disconnect? :comeon:
The cloud needs to be optimized to speed up installs :umad:

I do have a question for you (would have made a good thread)
Do you still doubt what the cloud will bring to the table in terms of gaming?
Microsoft said a lot of things and has not backed down on any of it. I'm assuming if what they are trying to accomplish via the cloud is bullshyt, then that would have been established already
But no :stop: Microsoft is talking, showing, and the results are glowing :blessed:

Crackdown 3 bruh :takedat:

You know games like Gears and possibly Halo 5 will make use of it too :wow:

Welcome aboard the Greenerside express :mj:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The cloud needs to be optimized to speed up installs :umad:

I do have a question for you (would have made a good thread)
Do you still doubt what the cloud will bring to the table in terms of gaming?
Microsoft said a lot of things and has not backed down on any of it. I'm assuming if what they are trying to accomplish via the cloud is bullshyt, then that would have been established already
But no :stop: Microsoft is talking, showing, and the results are glowing :blessed:

Crackdown 3 bruh :takedat:

You know games like Gears and possibly Halo 5 will make use of it too :wow:

Welcome aboard the Greenerside express :mj:
The cloud is going to help, but its impact will never overcome the hardware limitations of the machine. I installed Fighter Within and NBA Live 14 yesterday and still can't get over how slow this shyt really is.

I might invest in a RAID 0 external solution because it appears that speeds things up significantly.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I am not a collector, but that Wolfenstein Panzerhund edition has me intrigued. Always been a huge fan of that series.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The cloud is going to help, but its impact will never overcome the hardware limitations of the machine. I installed Fighter Within and NBA Live 14 yesterday and still can't get over how slow this shyt really is.

I might invest in a RAID 0 external solution because it appears that speeds things up significantly.
You know why you wrong about that bruh, because what limitations are you even talking about?
The systems are fairly new, and consoles always get more powerful as time goes on. So by default it will be stronger. What isn't being factored AT ALL BY YOU :snoop: is Microsoft hasn't even implemented most of the features the system is designed for. DX12, Tiled Resources and cloud gaming is all part of the plan

Its not some later in the console life add on and lets see what happens. You are seeing the XB1 do all this stuff with one hand tied behind its back. I should start calling you Dr.Gero, cuz you didn't properly calculate the increase in power by Xbox-Goku. I would say "Hmmm, maybe it is a gimmick, maybe its bullshyt" if I was not knowledgeable about what they are doing. You really think Microsoft is gonna spend 12 billion dollars on cloud computing and creating the environment for it to thrive (azure)
You think they spent that much money just to have marginal gains bruh?

Come on, logially speaking here. You really believe that bruh bruh? That would be hilarious
The benefits that DX12 bring are significant. Tiled Resources you seen the video how many times?
You think it won't apply? Did you see the detail bruh? Why are you denying what is already been shown in action?
How do you just ignore that :wtf:

You seen what they doing with Crackdown 3. You think the world will not be as destructible as they claim? :usure:
All this stuff is built in, and the Esram which you don't know much about is the key to the cloud. Do you fully understand what they are doing with that? If you did, you couldn't say the things you saying. Its just odd that anyone who was anti xbox would try to explain away everything they was showing off. You should stop the hate bruh, enjoy the games. Tiled Resources was JUST enabled during the latest update (week or two ago) so expect games to look better moving forward on XB1 :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Brehs where do you put your Kinect?
I've always had it under the TV but i've just copped a sound bar and I imagine it will interfere with the voice commands.
I'm thinking about purchasing one of the brackets that clip it to the top of the TV?