The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
The new update deleted half of my older game clips. Don't really care that much but a warning woulda been nice. Some were "saved" too :manny:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I am not a fanboy, I just highlighted all of the xbox one mistakes and it pissed off the pro xbox crowd.

The system is great now, I've used it more in the 3+ weeks that I've had it than the PS4.

Respect you have seen the light my friend and welcome.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
I am not a fanboy, I just highlighted all of the xbox one mistakes and it pissed off the pro xbox crowd.

The system is great now, I've used it more in the 3+ weeks that I've had it than the PS4.

cjokv1n-gif.5038

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not a fan of Kinect but this is a good concept/game. This would've looked nice on XB1

Wing Chun/Ip Man style. Start at :45 if you don't wanna wait

@Tuaminator check this out

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
...there's a chat pad for the Xbox One?
Yeah it's 3rd party and the reviews have been mixed, but it was worth the small price since there are no alternatives.

I will have it 1-2 weeks hopefully, bought it on Monday. I should have researched to buy it from someone in the states. shyt is coming from China I think.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yeah it's 3rd party and the reviews have been mixed, but it was worth the small price since there are no alternatives.

I will have it 1-2 weeks hopefully, bought it on Monday. I should have researched to buy it from someone in the states. shyt is coming from China I think.
just use Smartglass on your phone. I use that app as my main remote for my cable box, the Oneguide is on there, send and receive messages from cats on my friend list, buy items from the store and have it dl on the console, switch my pins around, the list goes on. never even considered a chatpad since I can type on my iphone at the same rate. my previous windows phone, maybe

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
just use Smartglass on your phone. I use that app as my main remote for my cable box, the Oneguide is on there, send and receive messages from cats on my friend list, buy items from the store and have it dl on the console, switch my pins around, the list goes on. never even considered a chatpad since I can type on my iphone at the same rate. my previous windows phone, maybe

Word. Free.99