The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
UFC isn't that good after playing it a bit more :ld:

Thankfully it was only $10, but EA really needs to focus on the gameplay because all this memorizing is a bit too much for someone starting out. I wish they would have somehow incorporated the fight night control scheme for this.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I hope you got EA Access.. $30, access to all EA games for a year. UFC is included, so is BF4, Need for Speed, any other EA game outside of.. well, even the 2015 titles should be there within the next month or so

Now, for installing games. I never done this, but I heard if you install offline it goes fast :manny: (You was talking about digital tho)
I downloaded Lego marvel recently.. didn't take longer than 5mins (digital dl)

Yeah, Titanfall is only $12.50 for the game and season pass so you had to cop that. I have all that but not digitally and still ponder on coping it :snoop:

Another World is only $4 right now. Sports.. EA Acess and 2K.. walmart has 2k for $35 these days
Racing games.. well you know about Forza Horizon 2 which can be had for $40 max, cheaper if you look.
Best racing game probably ever. Let me know when you cop that, I'm looking for other drivers to fukk around with. If you a sim racing head, I got F5 but never played it. I can only assume that Forza 6 will shyt on Forza 5 and that drops in about 8months. Welcome to the greener side bruh. I'd appreciate it if you apologize to how you treated me once you realize I was actually right about most of the shyt I was saying.

You don't have to do it now, just when it dawns on you :smugbiden:
I'm debating whether to give the EA Access shyt a try, but I need to read more about it. I forgot about how the service works. Do games get swapped out every so often? How about one's you've already redeemed? I'll read more later.

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
I'm debating whether to give the EA Access shyt a try, but I need to read more about it. I forgot about how the service works. Do games get swapped out every so often? How about one's you've already redeemed? I'll read more later.

It's worth battlefield in itself

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
you keep everything like ps+, with sub.
just drop $5 to try it for a month

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Its worth it. Games stay in once they're in.

I see you got UFC, you coulda just spent the 5 on ea access and got UFC and BF4.

There also plants VS zombies, which I think is trash, but other people really like it.

Peggle is surprisingly fun.

That's a lot of gaming for $5

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Basically they give you every EA game, any new game will land there in 6-8months after release supposedly
They haven't taken any games away yet, and if they did? It would be old games that serve no purpose.
For instance, they have NBA LIVE 14 in there.. in 2yrs that shyt don't need to be there (but it might)
Its not some bullshyt sony styled rape you for $20 to play Tetris for 3hrs. You pay $30 and you good for a year.
Peggle 2, UFC, Battlefield 4, need for speed, Fifa, Live, Madden and others. You can't not get it at that price

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
Its worth it. Games stay in once they're in.

I see you got UFC, you coulda just spent the 5 on ea access and got UFC and BF4.

There also plants VS zombies, which I think is trash, but other people really like it.

Peggle is surprisingly fun.

That's a lot of gaming for $5
might make more sense for me to cop EA all access instead of dropping $60 on Madden each year

How long does it take for new games to be available?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
February Games with Gold looks great on 360, and very promising on XB1

Brothers - A tale of two sons and Sniper Elite V.2 drop for X360 next month

Xbox One gets "Its draws a redbox" or Idarb for short...

IDARB is a stunning conglomeration of game types built into one title. Part platformer, part hockey, part fighting game, and part party game, #IDARB features tight controls and a frenetic, eight-player local co-op core that makes it a blast to play offline or online. The game was built based on suggestions that developer Other Ocean Interactive received from fans on Twitter, and includes some truly unique game options, including the ability to make your own music, characters, and spectator interaction with real-time games via social media! One of the most exciting things about the game is that it’s ever-changing, and the developer has promised to continue adding new content, characters, and even gameplay elements over the course of #IDARB’s life cycle.
Sounds very fun, I don't see M$ giving away a shytty game right now. TBC...

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
might make more sense for me to cop EA all access instead of dropping $60 on Madden each year

How long does it take for new games to be available?
don't know yet, its a relatively new service. but the maddens...if its like last time, you'll get to play early plus get a discount