The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
A little progress so far, just need to shine it back up tomorrow.
BEFORE :huhldup:
img_20150125_101831-jpg.5489

AFTER (so far) :obama:
IMG_20150126_003612.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Scotchbright?
Magic eraser
Scotchbright scour pad
Windex glass cleaner
Windex electronics cleaner

This Xbox had way too many deep scratches for the magic eraser to completely remove, so unfortunately I had to resurface it with something stronger. The scratches were so bad that I had to use the magic eraser twice and the scour pads twice.

The glass cleaner didn't clean up the resurfacing job as much as I would like, so I added the electronics cleaner to the step.

I'm still debating on what I will use to shine it up. I actually like this look on the Xbox, but this one is to sell.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anyone load games off the external? What kind of performance are you getting in terms of loading speed? I have a 3TB hard drive laying around that I can connect to it on Monday.
External can be faster than the internal. a 7200RPM USB 3.0 has quicker load speeds than the internal drive.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I used STP SON OF A GUN! Protectant to give it back some of that shine. it will take 3-4 applications to get it shiny, but it's getting there. costs $3 at any place that has an auto section.

Xbox looks almost new again after the terrible condition it was in. Now I just need to find a replacement rubber foot to put back on and its ready to go.

@MeachTheMonster do you know where I'll be able to find any of them online?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I used STP SON OF A GUN! Protectant to give it back some of that shine. it will take 3-4 applications to get it shiny, but it's getting there. costs $3 at any place that has an auto section.

Xbox looks almost new again after the terrible condition it was in. Now I just need to find a replacement rubber foot to put back on and its ready to go.

@MeachTheMonster do you know where I'll be able to find any of them online?

No

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've decided to keep it, I just got a kinect for $50. Bringing the total of this xbox one with Kinect to an even $200.

I doubt I will ever play much games on it, but I like the way everything integrates with the TV.
Lol @ liquid still in denial :mjlol:

Look here bruh, you are brand new to all this. Games will come out, you will cop.
When you see how quality these games are, you will finally fall all the way back. Starclout already did :win:
Forza Horizon 2 and sunset overdrive are must gets bruh. Halo MCC is also a great game overall.
You missed Halo 5, and that is the best FPS game around imo. You are in for a treat this fall
What types of games do you typically play anyway bruh burh?
For some reason, I chuckled at this answer :lolbron:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Holy fukk were people right about shyt taking FOREVER to install. I haven't see anything take this long installing since 4200 RPM hard drives were the norm. Maybe the servers were slammed or something, but it took like 3 hours for UFC to completely install.

An external SSD might have to be copped.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Lol @ liquid still in denial :mjlol:

Look here bruh, you are brand new to all this. Games will come out, you will cop.
When you see how quality these games are, you will finally fall all the way back. Starclout already did :win:
Forza Horizon 2 and sunset overdrive are must gets bruh. Halo MCC is also a great game overall.
You missed Halo 5, and that is the best FPS game around imo. You are in for a treat this fall
What types of games do you typically play anyway bruh burh?

For some reason, I chuckled at this answer :lolbron:
I will play racing games, sports, and the occasional shooter. I grabbed titanfall because I hear the community is bigger on the xbox. Hopefully it installs by Midnight.

I played UFC for a bit and its good, but a little disappointing. We need a next gen fight night.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Holy fukk were people right about shyt taking FOREVER to install. I haven't see anything take this long installing since 4200 RPM hard drives were the norm. Maybe the servers were slammed or something, but it took like 3 hours for UFC to completely install.

An external SSD might have to be copped.
I hope you got EA Access.. $30, access to all EA games for a year. UFC is included, so is BF4, Need for Speed, any other EA game outside of.. well, even the 2015 titles should be there within the next month or so

Now, for installing games. I never done this, but I heard if you install offline it goes fast :manny: (You was talking about digital tho)
I downloaded Lego marvel recently.. didn't take longer than 5mins (digital dl)
I will play racing games, sports, and the occasional shooter. I grabbed titanfall because I hear the community is bigger on the xbox. Hopefully it installs by Midnight.

I played UFC for a bit and its good, but a little disappointing. We need a next gen fight night.
Yeah, Titanfall is only $12.50 for the game and season pass so you had to cop that. I have all that but not digitally and still ponder on coping it :snoop:

Another World is only $4 right now. Sports.. EA Acess and 2K.. walmart has 2k for $35 these days
Racing games.. well you know about Forza Horizon 2 which can be had for $40 max, cheaper if you look.
Best racing game probably ever. Let me know when you cop that, I'm looking for other drivers to fukk around with. If you a sim racing head, I got F5 but never played it. I can only assume that Forza 6 will shyt on Forza 5 and that drops in about 8months. Welcome to the greener side bruh. I'd appreciate it if you apologize to how you treated me once you realize I was actually right about most of the shyt I was saying.

You don't have to do it now, just when it dawns on you :smugbiden: