The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Got my 1TB 7200 RPM external today. Already moving Sunset Overdrive and my other games over to it. I was heavily critical of them for not allowing an internal hard drive swap but I was wrong as they've made it completely unnecessary with the external drive. The only issue is my drive doesn't match the console But for like $55 I can't complain. My Xbox One now has more storage than my PS4.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Trading in my 360 to M$ store since it's been collecting dust since I built my PC and copped a Quad.

Gonna pick up that Sunset Overdrive bundle during the holiday, as well as Halo and Forza. Maybe a Kinect somewhere down the line but I ain't pressed.

Gonan be a sad day when I part with my 360 games though...:mjcry::mjcry:

Said I'd give the X1 a fair chance, this seems like the best time to start.:obama:

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Trading in my 360 to M$ store since it's been collecting dust since I built my PC and copped a Quad.

Gonna pick up that Sunset Overdrive bundle during the holiday, as well as Halo and Forza. Maybe a Kinect somewhere down the line but I ain't pressed.

Said I'd give the X1 a fair chance, this seems like the best time to start.:obama:
That was sold out when I checked earlier. I was gonna do the same but I got 2 360's so I'm not hurting

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
just bought xbox 1 for my chick. bought nba 2k15 thinking id play a little hoops. the damn games are so advanced these days i couldnt even figure out how to get Melo to take a shot 3 feet from basket. havent had a console since PS2 like 12 years ago.

what is this kinect shyt you guys are talking about? i can talk to the xbox? i feel really old when i try to even turn this shyt on. shorty had to load games for like 30 inutes and shyt. none of the games came with instruction manuals. i'm lost.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
someone mentioned it earlier but
Trade In and Trade Up
Receive $150 toward an Xbox One console when you trade in a working Xbox 360 250GB or Sony PS3 Slim console at a participating Best Buy store.

:lupe: i kinda wana get that bundle with the 2 assassin's creed games. i played my xbox 360 like 9 times since i bought it :flabbynsick: but i could potentially get this shyt for around 200$ or so
and maybe ask them to price match costco :skip:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Everybody knows about setting the "home" xbox right?

My son has an Xbox One at his mothers place, and I have it set as the home xbox for my account. That lets him download any games I buy digitally and play them on his xbox, and he can do it under any gamertag.

:salute:

Can't believe so many idiots bought the PS4 with no exclusives, shytty online, and a terribly embarrassing run with the PS3.
I didnt even think that deep into the "home" settings thing for a second console :ohhh:

Dont do this 2 urself bruh. You not pressed cuz u dont know any better. How could you until u experience it urself :ufdup:
You gotta understand the people telling u its unnecessary are the people who never had it.
While the nayers who have it changed there tune.. word 2 @winb83 :manny:
just bought xbox 1 for my chick. bought nba 2k15 thinking id play a little hoops. the damn games are so advanced these days i couldnt even figure out how to get Melo to take a shot 3 feet from basket. havent had a console since PS2 like 12 years ago.

what is this kinect shyt you guys are talking about? i can talk to the xbox? i feel really old when i try to even turn this shyt on. shorty had to load games for like 30 inutes and shyt. none of the games came with instruction manuals. i'm lost.
The rectangular camera tgat comes with the xbox assuming you got the camera bundle. In 2K if you get fouled and you yell THATS BULLshyt the ref might hit you with a tech :whoo:
In madden, when facing Peyton Manning and he does one of his famous chages at the line of scrimmage?
On defense you can speak the change u wanna make which would be impossible 2 do with a controller in the 2sec window you'd have before the ball is snapped

Everthing else Kinect does is why your girl will love it. Wait til u get to the TV & media functions.
Also, download ESPN, NFL, Netflix, hulu, or the web browser can stream movies from online. We can even share movies with each other via OneDrive (another app u need 2 download)

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I didnt even think that deep into the "home" settings thing for a second console :ohhh:

Dont do this 2 urself bruh. You not pressed cuz u dont know any better. How could you until u experience it urself :ufdup:
You gotta understand the people telling u its unnecessary are the people who never had it.
While the nayers who have it changed there tune.. word 2 @winb83 :manny:

The rectangular camera tgat comes with the xbox assuming you got the camera bundle. In 2K if you get fouled and you yell THATS BULLshyt the ref might hit you with a tech :whoo:
In madden, when facing Peyton Manning and he does one of his famous chages at the line of scrimmage?
On defense you can speak the change u wanna make which would be impossible 2 do with a controller in the 2sec window you'd have before the ball is snapped

Everthing else Kinect does is why your girl will love it. Wait til u get to the TV & media functions.
Also, download ESPN, NFL, Netflix, hulu, or the web browser can stream movies from online. We can even share movies with each other via OneDrive (another app u need 2 download)

Man I just went to target, pointed at the green box that said Xbox 1 and bought it. $399 before taxes. It came with a headset. I knew nothing of bundles.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they are loving their ps4. that's all that matters. Cause this xbox is killing it. Could do better at the free games though.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Can any one of you xbox 1 heads give me an objective reason why I should cop this over the ps4 besides it being 50 bucks cheaper :lupe:

I'm not one of these online gaming geeks.I just want a dope system to play in 1080 :banderas:

:pachaha: word.