The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Got the white girl and switching games back n forth between my roommates (we buying digital)

shyt is :banderas:

Haven't even touched my PS4 in a few days... Will probably trade in a couple games on it that I have on XB1... Maybe.

I just pre-ordered Halo too... My PS4 about to collect dust brehs:to:
Did you get a Kinect with it?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Gonna cop a XB1 now that the price is down to $349 :wow:

Can someone tell me which bundle I should get.. I don't know much about any of these games. I mostly only play sports games (madden, NBA 2k) but I also love GTA and some FPS (used to play medal of honor all the time, haven't played any of the call of duty games)

Should I get the bundle with COD Advanced Warfare, Sunset Overdrive of Assassin's Creed?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Gonna cop a XB1 now that the price is down to $349 :wow:

Can someone tell me which bundle I should get.. I don't know much about any of these games. I mostly only play sports games (madden, NBA 2k) but I also love GTA and some FPS (used to play medal of honor all the time, haven't played any of the call of duty games)

Should I get the bundle with COD Advanced Warfare, Sunset Overdrive of Assassin's Creed?

I personally would recommend the SO bundle. It comes with the white console and its the most unique game on offer. It looks like titanfall is a better game than COD, and you can buy it online for $20.

There's also this bundle which is probably the best deal since you get a kinect and a year of xbl

http://slickdeals.net/f/7309540-xbo...arfare-12-mo-xbox-live-card-380-free-shipping

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This looking like the month I join the ranks of gawds once again :wow:

Question:

Do I want Kinect or nah? I have limited experience with it since launch and I haven't kept up with gaming news in a MINUTE. (that work schedule :mjcry:)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This looking like the month I join the ranks of gawds once again :wow:

Question:

Do I want Kinect or nah? I have limited experience with it since launch and I haven't kept up with gaming news in a MINUTE. (that work schedule :mjcry:)

Yes I'd recommend it. I guess it depends on how lazy you are. Being able to say "Xbox go to......" Is a lazy nikkas dream, especially if your the type to misplace the remote a lot.

The "Xbox volume up/down" command alone is worth tge $100 to me. Also there's a couple really good kinect games out if your into that type of thing.

If none of that sounds like its worth it to you, just safe the $100 and spend it on some games.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I personally would recommend the SO bundle. It comes with the white console and its the most unique game on offer. It looks like titanfall is a better game than COD, and you can buy it online for $20.

There's also this bundle which is probably the best deal since you get a kinect and a year of xbl

http://slickdeals.net/f/7309540-xbo...arfare-12-mo-xbox-live-card-380-free-shipping

Why is the Sunset Overdrive bundle more expensive on Amazon :mjcry: shyt was $349 yesterday now it's $432

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why is the Sunset Overdrive bundle more expensive on Amazon :mjcry: shyt was $349 yesterday now it's $432
It sold out. What you are seing is other sellers on amazon who jacked the price up since they are scarce. I was reading today that some people are having trouble finding them at local stores too. you might need to call around to find one. You might have missed the boat.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So right now is a prime example of why the xbox is the best system when it comes to online play. Everything sony has going on digitally has been mess. Drive club, the update, and evolve and Call of duty downloads.

But hey why get a xbox one bundled with a game for 350...:snoop:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It sold out. What you are seing is other sellers on amazon who jacked the price up since they are scarce. I was reading today that some people are having trouble finding them at local stores too. you might need to call around to find one. You might have missed the boat.

That sunset overdrive bundle is probably the best deal going right now. Its too cheap honestly.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Everybody knows about setting the "home" xbox right?

My son has an Xbox One at his mothers place, and I have it set as the home xbox for my account. That lets him download any games I buy digitally and play them on his xbox, and he can do it under any gamertag.

:salute:

Can't believe so many idiots bought the PS4 with no exclusives, shytty online, and a terribly embarrassing run with the PS3.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yes I'd recommend it. I guess it depends on how lazy you are. Being able to say "Xbox go to......" Is a lazy nikkas dream, especially if your the type to misplace the remote a lot.

The "Xbox volume up/down" command alone is worth tge $100 to me. Also there's a couple really good kinect games out if your into that type of thing.

If none of that sounds like its worth it to you, just safe the $100 and spend it on some games.
entering the room with food in my hand and saying Xbox Pause/Play is worth it to me

Xbox On and having the TV, console, and pvr turn on at that same time to the channel I last watched or the game I had paused is just :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The regular and white Xbox1 sold out on the microsoft store. Yall think they will restock? Thats the only way I'mma get the 1 through that $100 trade in