The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was cleaning up and found a 7 day trial code for XBL from this voucher that came with a copy of Ghosts along with some MP map.

I don't need it.

Code:
Free Fall Multiplayer Map
C3TR4 - YWGPG - RKQF7 - 9MD2C - FDXDZ

7 day Xbox Live trial
7Q9GK - DYMBF - YVJQJ - DWWRR - QDCDY

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hold the fukk up...

So w/ the TV tuner... I could be playing something on the X1 & stream Verizon FIOS cable from my X1 to the laptop for my wife to watch?
Its coming. The issue is cable companies charge their customers to use ther DVR's and they don't want to allow Microsoft to basically take them out thee equation :damn:
BUT, microsoft said they are working on that and it should be available to us sometime in 2015
In the meantime, the TV tuner is just that. A tuner so you can watch FREE TV aka basic television
The thing is, normally a TV tuner is not HDMI. This one is, so it can connect to the Xbox One
Then the XB1 will record that live TV since a cable company is not involved in the process
But this shows what the XB1 is capable of. You can then stream that to any smart device you have. DVR functionality included :win:
No. No us cable providers allow you to stream off Xbox One.
:usure:
http://www.engadget.com/2013/12/17/xbox-one-fios-live-tv-app/
:ufdup:
Damn I need to fire up my Xbox then. I been missing out. Only game I got is Titan fall and that's still in the plastic:bryan:

Thinking bout copping cod for it next week just to have something on it to play
Right now, the deals with gold has Titanfall season pass for $6.25 :whoo:
Anyone ever have problems where the xbox is in instant-on mode yet doesn't download updates while in rest mode? I've had this happen several times where i wake up the xbox and it says UPDATE NEEDED (fot a game or even the system)....I've rebooted the system completely and sometimes it still happens...
Go to your settings. Its something there. I had the same issue and was SURE I checked my settings
Maybe with certain updates it resets your settings?
All I know is one day I checked, and it was switched to off which I didn't do
I haven't had that happen to me in about 2months now. Most likely you dealing with the same issue...
Did you preview cats get access to the Evolve alpha? It finished downloading when I got home. Bout to give it a try even though I have zero interest in the game
I'm LOVING Evolve bruh.
You get to pick in order which role you'd rather play the most. But it picks random while trying to cater to everyone
Play as the monster if you can. shyt is a beast. Mad fun, and if you choose to run away? You can basically do that easily. Very deep gameplay. The environment is alive so you can use it to your advantage. I was really impressed once I got the hang of everything going on

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Anybody playing the new AC game? Im itching to cop a x1 one bundle but dont know which one to get.

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm about to cop this with the $100 credit for trading in a Xbox 360. Should I get the Sunset Overdrive Bundle or the AC Unity?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm about to cop this with the $100 credit for trading in a Xbox 360. Should I get the Sunset Overdrive Bundle or the AC Unity?
If I had the choice I'd get the white console. I only played Sunset Overdrive once since I got it and it was a straight game.

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
If I had the choice I'd get the white console. I only played Sunset Overdrive once since I got it and it was a straight game.

Yeah I was thinking just the white one also, but I didn't know if I would like it. I know I'd like Unity tho. Imma give it a chance tho

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Only thing with the bundles it seem like most of them come without the Kinect. How do ya feel about that? Is the Won experience incomplete without the Kinect or is it negligible?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Only thing with the bundles it seem like most of them come without the Kinect. How do ya feel about that? Is the Won experience incomplete without the Kinect or is it negligible?
We got a Kinect for $50 on out Craigslist for Xbox One. Buying without a Kinect isn't a big deal as it can be added later.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Got the white girl and switching games back n forth between my roommates (we buying digital)

shyt is :banderas:

Haven't even touched my PS4 in a few days... Will probably trade in a couple games on it that I have on XB1... Maybe.

I just pre-ordered Halo too... My PS4 about to collect dust brehs:to: