The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Man I just went to target, pointed at the green box that said Xbox 1 and bought it. $399 before taxes. It came with a headset. I knew nothing of bundles.
Right now til new years every XB1 is $50 off at all major stores..Target SHOULD be included aka they owe u $50
There is a $400 xbox & a $500 xbox (comes with Kinect)
Most pawn shops in my area got the $500 xbox with 2 controllers & a game 4 $325/350
You know, if u wanna check and end up returning your purchase.
Reason u should? Bundles.
The sunset overdrive bundle comes with a white xbox and the game is free
Same with the other bundles.. game included is free.. u can probably still capitalize...
Can any one of you xbox 1 heads give me an objective reason why I should cop this over the ps4 besides it being 50 bucks cheaper :lupe:

I'm not one of these online gaming geeks.I just want a dope system to play in 1080 :banderas:

:pachaha: word.
The ps4 cannot compare when it comes to system features functionality. Xb1 is a tech device the same way the iPhone 6+ & Note 4 are.

The ps4 is more like a droid 1 with a fancy screen on it. So flappy birds will look fantastic.
But games overall on ps4 have been scarce, and ps4 fanboys sadly try to convince themselves mediocre games are cool :smugbiden:
Sadly, im not even joking...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Right now til new years every XB1 is $50 off at all major stores..Target SHOULD be included aka they owe u $50
There is a $400 xbox & a $500 xbox (comes with Kinect)
Most pawn shops in my area got the $500 xbox with 2 controllers & a game 4 $325/350
You know, if u wanna check and end up returning your purchase.
Reason u should? Bundles.
The sunset overdrive bundle comes with a white xbox and the game is free
Same with the other bundles.. game included is free.. u can probably still capitalize...

The ps4 cannot compare when it comes to system features functionality. Xb1 is a tech device the same way the iPhone 6+ & Note 4 are.

The ps4 is more like a droid 1 with a fancy screen on it. So flappy birds will look fantastic.
But games overall on ps4 have been scarce, and ps4 fanboys sadly try to convince themselves mediocre games are cool :smugbiden:
Sadly, im not even joking...

Is XBone Live down right now? I'm just getting home and I'm tryna play dat Duty.

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
Bought an X1... trying to do the day 1 update.. Xbox live has been down all morning :snoop:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Gamers are having trouble getting online with the Xbox One, and Microsoft is aware of the problem.

The company’s new-gen system is giving some gamers an error message when they try to sign into Xbox Live. This is preventing players from enjoying the online multiplayer component of releases like Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Microsoft updated its service website to tell its customers that it is working on a fix.

Here is the Microsoft statement:

“Hi Xbox members, are you having issues trying to sign in to Xbox Live? We’re aware of the issue and our team is working diligently to get it resolved as quickly as possible. Thanks so much for staying patient while we get this fixed.”

Microsoft’s engineers plan to update the status website with more info within a half hour.

This isn’t the only problem that Xbox Live has had since the debut of the new Call of Duty. Some gamers that preordered the digital version of the futuristic military shooter had some difficulty installing the game. Some even had to redownload the entirety of Advanced Warfare’s 49 GB of data to get it to work.

Outside of these issues, however, Xbox Live — as well as Sony’s PlayStation Network — haven’t had many other problems. Once online, the new Call of Duty works well.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Dont do this 2 urself bruh. You not pressed cuz u dont know any better. How could you until u experience it urself :ufdup:
You gotta understand the people telling u its unnecessary are the people who never had it.
While the nayers who have it changed there tune.. word 2 @winb83 :manny:

I'm just really getting a One for gaming. A lot of the camera's functions would be lost on me besides facial recognition due to the location of where I'm putting it. It's going right at my desk, right next to my PS4, plugging into my 22" monitor that also has my PC hooked to it. If I were putting it in my living room/in the entertainment center or somewhere more open, I'd probably consider it more, but as of now, I can wholeheartedly say I'm not pressed for it as I KNOW it won't be utilized properly or to the fullest. Hell I won't even be hooking my cable up to my One if we're being honest. I'll consider it down the line(such as when I move into a new apt) if I enjoy the 1 more than I expect to, but as of now, it's not an important piece to me, and it'd be a waste in my eyes to purchase right now. :manny:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So does anyone know if you can download the MCC day one patch now and have it pre-loaded, or do you have to buy the game digitially in order to get the day one patch...?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I'm just really getting a One for gaming. A lot of the camera's functions would be lost on me besides facial recognition due to the location of where I'm putting it. It's going right at my desk, right next to my PS4, plugging into my 22" monitor that also has my PC hooked to it. If I were putting it in my living room/in the entertainment center or somewhere more open, I'd probably consider it more, but as of now, I can wholeheartedly say I'm not pressed for it as I KNOW it won't be utilized properly or to the fullest. Hell I won't even be hooking my cable up to my One if we're being honest. I'll consider it down the line(such as when I move into a new apt) if I enjoy the 1 more than I expect to, but as of now, it's not an important piece to me, and it'd be a waste in my eyes to purchase right now. :manny:
:snoop:

Bruh, pretty much 100% of the reasons you gave is why I am 100% correct on YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KINECT IS THERE FOR
Like, totally clueless. You say you know, but you don't. Its just that simple
You gotta EXPERIENCE IT FOR YOURSELF to fully understand
What I'm trying to explain to you is without kinect, its a different system.
TECHNICALLY you can do almost everything without it. And Technically you could have a smartphone without a camera or internet but why would you do that?

If Microsoft made blu-ray players that did everything the XB1+Kinect does minus play games?
They could sell that for $200 easily, beef up the web browser and $300 would be considered a STEAL

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

Bruh, pretty much 100% of the reasons you gave is why I am 100% correct on YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KINECT IS THERE FOR
Like, totally clueless. You say you know, but you don't. Its just that simple
You gotta EXPERIENCE IT FOR YOURSELF to fully understand
What I'm trying to explain to you is without kinect, its a different system.
TECHNICALLY you can do almost everything without it. And Technically you could have a smartphone without a camera or internet but why would you do that?

If Microsoft made blu-ray players that did everything the XB1+Kinect does minus play games?
They could sell that for $200 easily, beef up the web browser and $300 would be considered a STEAL

If you can prove to me that not having the Kinect will, without a doubt, RUIN AND HINDER my GAMING experience, I'll pick one up when my cop my one. I'm picking a One up with the sole purpose of playing games like Forza Horizon 2 and Halo MCC. If the lack of Kinect prevents me from enjoying Halo the way I did 10 years ago, or Forza like I did Horizon 1 a year or two ago, please present it. I'm here for games ATM, the extra stuff, while cool, is something I'm not pressed to have. I'll check it out in the future, but for now my main purpose and reason for copping the X1 is going to be satiated when I begin playing the aforementioned games.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
If you can prove to me that not having the Kinect will, without a doubt, RUIN AND HINDER my GAMING experience, I'll pick one up when my cop my one. I'm picking a One up with the sole purpose of playing games like Forza Horizon 2 and Halo MCC. If the lack of Kinect prevents me from enjoying Halo the way I did 10 years ago, or Forza like I did Horizon 1 a year or two ago, please present it. I'm here for games ATM, the extra stuff, while cool, is something I'm not pressed to have. I'll check it out in the future, but for now my main purpose and reason for copping the X1 is going to be satiated when I begin playing the aforementioned games.
Your problem is you're hard headed bruh. You gonna have to realize that Microsoft is going to blow your mind
For that to happen, they have to wow you in ways you wasn't even thinking about. You stuck in a primitive thought process
Yes, they got the games, and they are fun. But like all games, eventually they get stale, or you take a break/etc
What you don't understand is what the XB1 brings with its kinect functionality is equally if not more impressive than gaming
The XB1 with Kinect is more than a gaming system, and its fukking :blessed:
The system is DESIGNED around Kinect. So even tho its been about a year, I still don't have everything it can do down
Not joking, I learn something new each month, and part of that is because every month they add about 5 or so new features on top of everything its always done
Because you dont "get it" you have this tunnel vision thought process where you like "I want the games, lalalalala"
Kinect makes it so you can get to your "games" hassle free. While in teh middle of a game, you go "xbox, go to game 2" and that shyt starts up.
Someone sends you a text, you just say "xbox, read message" and it seamless snaps to the side of your screen
You have to try it, talking about it doesn't do it justice. Make a thread on it, or tag every xbot you trust on here that has it and ask what they think
I wouldn't purposely give you bad advice when you spending your hard earned money :handshake:

And peep a pawn shop damnit, XB1+Kinect+2Controllers+a game for $350 round here :manny:

Oh, and this might be a good reason to not get a PS4..

http://gamesmoke.com/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-ps3-and-ps4-issues/

PSn has issues with most of its online games as well, but nobody seems to care :manny:

Last edited:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
I hate too disrepect the General but Ive been playin without Kinect just fine :yeshrug:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm new to the thread and to the coli in general (had the account for a while just never used it ) and I wanna know the etiquette for adding coli members to my Xbox Live friends list. Do I go down the list of gamer names in this thread and try to add everybody or what? I don't wanna get on here disturbing everybody.

Bushido H Brown, Battlefield 4 right now. About to buy more games this weekend.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
just bought xbox 1 for my chick. bought nba 2k15 thinking id play a little hoops. the damn games are so advanced these days i couldnt even figure out how to get Melo to take a shot 3 feet from basket. havent had a console since PS2 like 12 years ago.

what is this kinect shyt you guys are talking about? i can talk to the xbox? i feel really old when i try to even turn this shyt on. shorty had to load games for like 30 inutes and shyt. none of the games came with instruction manuals. i'm lost.
google is your friend homie everything u need to know it'll tell you