The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I hate too disrepect the General but Ive been playin without Kinect just fine :yeshrug:
:mjcry:

You don't know what you're missing if you never have it :yeshrug: When you do come across one, you'll go :facepalm:
I'm new to the thread and to the coli in general (had the account for a while just never used it ) and I wanna know the etiquette for adding coli members to my Xbox Live friends list. Do I go down the list of gamer names in this thread and try to add everybody or what? I don't wanna get on here disturbing everybody.

Bushido H Brown, Battlefield 4 right now. About to buy more games this weekend.
XBL works differently this gen. Now you can "follow" someone. Basically you follow, if they follow you back then you are "friends"
So its not stalkerish. Its considered cool that someone would follow you. Its set up like Facebook basically where you not forced into accepting a friend request. Just let ppl here know you following them IF YOU WANT THEM TO FOLLOW YOU BACK.
Cuz I won't even look at whos following me, then one day I'll peep and see 10 new names on there :lolbron:
This is some sad shyt.

Anyway,
Copping that 1 in a few weeks.
Figured I'd have one for back up in the living room.
Sunset OD is a definite cop. :yeshrug:
Whats sadder tho, him joking about disrespecting the general, or 3cepts in general :win:
I've seen so many of them talk negative about sunset overdrive just because its not on their system, comparing it to infamous :mjlol:
Waiting a year for Driveclub, now thats sad :bryan:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
:mjcry:

You don't know what you're missing if you never have it :yeshrug: When you do come across one, you'll go :facepalm:

XBL works differently this gen. Now you can "follow" someone. Basically you follow, if they follow you back then you are "friends"
So its not stalkerish. Its considered cool that someone would follow you. Its set up like Facebook basically where you not forced into accepting a friend request. Just let ppl here know you following them IF YOU WANT THEM TO FOLLOW YOU BACK.
Cuz I won't even look at whos following me, then one day I'll peep and see 10 new names on there :lolbron:

Whats sadder tho, him joking about disrespecting the general, or 3cepts in general :win:
I've seen so many of them talk negative about sunset overdrive just because its not on their system, comparing it to infamous :mjlol:
Waiting a year for Driveclub, now thats sad
:bryan:
Save it, sun.
Anyway,
Who's the General?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Save it, sun.
Anyway,
Who's the General?
imagesCAVWRFAA.jpg

Greener Side on ONE no Jiiiive :ez:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Anybody have this issue... I got another xb1 and tried downloading madden 15 and forza 5 and it says unavailable on both games when I try to put them on my other Xbox.