Daps
lbNJuxR.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Can you stream TV to other devices yet? I saw the video with the UK TV tuner and dude was streaming TV and playing a game at the same time.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
yup. new tv tuner alows streaming og digital over the air tv signals to phones and tablets
Don't forget about it allowing you to use your XB1 as a DVR :banderas:
Any TV show you watching it saves up to 30mins from where you are at all times
Commercials for the Football and Basketball games have now become less of an issue.
I could take a break, maybe talk to sampson, maybe knock something out like fight night
Then I can get back to what I was watching, xbox cares about the plights of the modern day pimp :whew:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Might cop sunset overdrive right now if I see it just to break up all the grinding and looting of Diablo and Destiny.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Sunset overdrive is all about grinding an looting though.
Yeah it is but it's a less serious, open world adventure, with more variety then just enter a room and kill everything. It's got collectables, and side missions, and the co-op has some varied gameplay.

I dig both of those games a lot but they are both dark, grim, repetitive games and I'm in the mood for something a little different for a change

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah it is but it's a less serious, open world adventure, with more variety then just enter a room and kill everything. It's got collectables, and side missions, and the co-op has some varied gameplay.

I dig both of those games a lot but they are both dark, grim, repetitive games and I'm in the mood for something a little different for a change

I know I was just fukking with you breh. Get it "grinding" as in grinding on rails.

Maybe a bad joke :heh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You had no indicator and you know damn well that sarcasm is undetectable on the internet

I should neg you for wasting my time :ufdup:

I won't, but I should :ufdup::ufdup:
No sir, as referee of rec room conversations I rule that he demonstrated enough sarcasm for the play to be legal
So after review, the ruling stands. 1st and goal Xbots :win: