The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What bundles currently exist? I'm looking to complete my collection of video games (got a gaming rig, ps4, and wii u already).
Madden, COD, Sunset Overdrive, and not sure but I think there's a couple more.

I grabbed the sunset overdrive bundle and gonna sell my black X1 to my roommate (minus the kinect). If you want the kinect like I do, with the bundles you got to buy them separately I believe.

All bundles have $60 games which basically ends up at 340. Just pick whatever bundle/game you want really

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Looking for a little help. Going to grab an Xbox One in November as a Christmas present to myself. Already own the PS4 but we are in need of an updated Netflix streaming machine in our living room. Convinced the boss (wife) Xbox One is the way to go, and to my surprise she's on board. I figure Microsoft should put out some decent bundles to help get me started.

Anyway, my question has to do with gaming headsets. Looking for something comparable or better than the PS4 Wireless Gold set. Never have owned a gaming headset for a Microsoft console so I'm open to suggestions and advice. Help me out here.
Not sure really

I use my old Headsets with adapter. I have the ones that glow with the USB plugged into the console but forgot the name

And regular headsets work with the adapter also. I forgot if you can use the mic to talk if you were using, let's say, beats or other headphones similar

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Brehs, something is really wrong with the kinectless xboxes. I just went to the microsoft store here and they aren't even selling them. :ohhh:

I guess I better hold off or go with a kinect version.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Brehs, something is really wrong with the kinectless xboxes. I just went to the microsoft store here and they aren't even selling them. :ohhh:

I guess I better hold off or go with a kinect version.
There's a Microsoft store:ohhh:

Why not just get it off bestbuy or something bruh:ohhh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There's a Microsoft store:ohhh:

Why not just get it off bestbuy or something bruh:ohhh:
Cuz they had the bundles with the Kinect. Nobody else has the Kinect bundles. I was just browsing, seeing what deals where out there.
I want sunset overdrive and that bundle looks tempting, but I want a black xbox. I want it to match my ps4

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Cuz they had the bundles with the Kinect. Nobody else has the Kinect bundles. I was just browsing, seeing what deals where out there.
I want sunset overdrive and that bundle looks tempting, but I want a black xbox. I want it to match my ps4
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/catalog/browse.jsp?catid=pcmcat303600050004&refreshSearch=true

I could be wrong, but they look like they got the same bundles at the same prices bruh:dwillhuh:

Why wouldn't you get the kinect version?? Kinect is the future breh
It really is:blessed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I guess they're online only. My best buy ain't have shyt. I haven't tried GameStop yet though
Possibly but you can check the availability In the store close to you or have them deliver to the store for you to pick up... Or ship to your house

I bought my tv online and just drive the 2 miles to get it

Or purchase off amazon maybe too. A lil but more and you get premium shipping

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Any networking IT brehs might me able to help me. I have some issues with my xbone. I keep getting disconncted from games and my NAT type is stuck on moderate.

I have a ps4 that I have no trouble with. I never had any issues with my 360 or ps3.

Only have problems with my x1. Can any one tell me how exactly to open ports and what else it may be?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Any networking IT brehs might me able to help me. I have some issues with my xbone. I keep getting disconncted from games and my NAT type is stuck on moderate.

I have a ps4 that I have no trouble with. I never had any issues with my 360 or ps3.

Only have problems with my x1. Can any one tell me how exactly to open ports and what else it may be?

Call Xbox support. They walked me through opening the ports