The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
To be honest I was thinking about selling my xbone and getting a PS4...
But now that I thought about it I be like

uwH6KhC.gif

What changed your mind breh?

Just wondering what makes dudes choose what they choose.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Man, Forza 5 is :wow: Yeah it has less content than 4 but fukk that. Shyt plays like heaven :ohlawd: Killer Instinct :damn: I seriously regret buying the PS4 first. This is next gen :blessed: I think im gonna die playin Horizon 2 :mjcry: Demo in 2 days :blessed:

Crimson Dragon tho is :trash: and Super Strike Force aint my shyt neither. This Gold month sucks

TPL01

Pro
Daps
What changed your mind breh?

Just wondering what makes dudes choose what they choose.

I prefer the exclusives on the Xbone than the PS4 to be honest. Forza which was, let's be honest a showcase of graphics and what the xbone can do, but nevertheless I loved the game :noah:

Like someone said above Forza horizon 2 is coming. I played the first one on the 360 and it was :feedme: :whew:

Plus more people I know are on the xbone so that's always a plus :yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm selling my current XBone and getting the white girl when it drops in October :whew:

Does it come with the kinect though:patrice:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking for a little help. Going to grab an Xbox One in November as a Christmas present to myself. Already own the PS4 but we are in need of an updated Netflix streaming machine in our living room. Convinced the boss (wife) Xbox One is the way to go, and to my surprise she's on board. I figure Microsoft should put out some decent bundles to help get me started.

Anyway, my question has to do with gaming headsets. Looking for something comparable or better than the PS4 Wireless Gold set. Never have owned a gaming headset for a Microsoft console so I'm open to suggestions and advice. Help me out here.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What bundles currently exist? I'm looking to complete my collection of video games (got a gaming rig, ps4, and wii u already).

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If anyone is interested, Xbox + Kinect = $400 new at Frys

Destiny can be had for $30 on XB1 or PS4 from best buy or target

If only I could tell ppl about it somehow instead of having @Liquid try to make $$$ off of this community :ohh:

:yeshrug:
http://findnsave.ajc.com/circular/BrandsMart-USA-Weekly-Ad/r10120/1/
^^^ BestBuy & Target are price matching ^^^

You welcome community of hate :pacspit: