The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Mannn the store is still fukkin terrible to navigate :snoop: How hard can it be :trash: Downloading games from a browser :scust:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Salute.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nikka even MS doesnt give a shyt bout Kinect :mjlol:
:stop: Rekkapryde didn't care about it, but Microsoft built there system around it :ufdup:
Kinect support keeps expanding to all the new territories they launching in, meanwhile you can buy the PS camera for $40 right now
Just sayin. Don't knock something before you try it. Your entire system is DESIGNED around it
You still don't know that yet because you don't have it :patrice:

I'll say it again, if there was no Kinect? The PS4 would be "attractive" to me
Because of Kinect, the PS4 will NEVER be on my radar. I will never be envious
Because not even a GAME would make me NOT WANT TO INTERACT WITH XB1/KINECT na mean?
Its that damn good, and you will realize this yourself one of these days. TRUST ME :handshake:
The controller is on batteries tho? :dahell::scust:
Its 2014, who the hell wouldn't want batteries :dahell:
You wanna buy a cellphone without removeable batteries bruh :mjlol:
A sony controller dies, you gotta buy a new controller. Xbox has these things called battery packs
They are inexpensive bruh. You can use a micro usb if you struggling?
Monoprice.com has XB1 battery packs for like $8 so make that mild splurge and :eat:
Look @ChrisDorner yall :umad:
It happened brehs, due to circumstances that I couldn't pass up, I got a Kinectless Xbone:wow:.

Got Dead Rising 3, Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4 and a free copy of Madden (I might sell it since Im not big on Madden, plus 2K>>>).
Until you get a Kinect? Its Little Prince Shango :birdman:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Its not hard either way. I'm guessing he's just not experienced with navigating the shop yet
That will change

Had to change the system to US. Dutch store is empty as fukk :dahell: Couldnt find Super Strike Force.
Still, thr PS store is better but the x1 dash is :banderas:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It happened brehs, due to circumstances that I couldn't pass up, I got a Kinectless Xbone.:wow:

Got Dead Rising 3, Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4 and a free copy of Madden (I might sell it since Im not big on Madden, plus 2K>>>).
dapped and repped.

Don't forget to get Ryse. It should be cheap now. Its VERY ENJOYABLE. Enjoy the one brehs. Its an amazing device. Be sure to try the TV pass through mode also.