The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Just bought the titanfall bundle (the microsoft store still had it). Hopefully this kinect is worth it.

The ciper is complete. PS4, xb1, gaming pc :blessed:

Still on the fence when it comes to TF. Shyt looks fun but I refuse to pay 60 bucks for a 791p game :scust:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Still on the fence when it comes to TF. Shyt looks fun but I refuse to pay 60 bucks for a 791p game :scust:
I already had the game on the pc, but it just seemed like a better game to get than forza. I'll probably never play it. I just bought this system for MCC and sunset overdrive

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'll just leave this here...

Bruh, Titanfall can be had brand new for $30. The game was only
$50 when it launched. Season pass was $25, probably could be had for cheaper

And don't forget craigslist and dem

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You should get it. You won't notice the resolution compared to other games. It still looks good.

The game is a lot of fun. And it's still getting upgrades/updates. You should be able to find it for much less than $60. They had the digital version on sale for $30.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The xbox is quite as shyt :mjpls:

Failed on my first update though. Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come. Now I gotta download 40gb to play titanfall :mjcry:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's gonna take me a while to get used to this interface. The ps4 is so simple in comparison. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing

Downloading FH2 demo now. Titanfall can wait

Last edited:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
So the interface is much better than the ps4. I feel like I'm in the future with the kinect :blessed: It's truly a next gen experience. All y'all were right
It is.

I don't understand why the ps4 doesn't have a better interface. It's supposedly more powerful than the X1 but it cannot do something simple such as multitask.

Have you snapped yet? Just wait until you snap :wow:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It is.

I don't understand why the ps4 doesn't have a better interface. It's supposedly more powerful than the X1 but it cannot do something simple such as multitask.

Have you snapped yet? Just wait until you snap :wow:
Nah, I haven't snapped yet. :lupe: How do I do that?

I fukked with all the voice controls and did the gestures tutorial. and now I'm waiting for titanfall to finish downloading while I write this report.

So far I'm very impressed with the xb1 :ehh:.