The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
anyone got into the beta for the next update? you can send invs to ppl on your friend list.....:mjpls: just saying

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
anyone got into the beta for the next update? you can send invs to ppl on your friend list.....:mjpls: just saying
I could do that anyway.. is it done differently?
And how do you know if you in the beta or not? I was in the previous ones. I didn't get any notification that I'm in a new one
But my shyt did get updated recently (thought it was because of the update that everyone got tho?)

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I could do that anyway.. is it done differently?
And how do you know if you in the beta or not? I was in the previous ones. I didn't get any notification that I'm in a new one
But my shyt did get updated recently (thought it was because of the update that everyone got tho?)

I'm talking about sending invites to ppl on your friend list to participate in the beta...I want to get in so im asking if anyone is in it...there's an option in the settings menu to invite friends to the beta if you are in it...and i'm not sure if there is a notification for the new beta but i'm assuming there is one...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I'm talking about sending invites to ppl on your friend list to participate in the beta...I want to get in so im asking if anyone is in it...there's an option in the settings menu to invite friends to the beta if you are in it...and i'm not sure if there is a notification for the new beta but i'm assuming there is one...
That's strange :patrice:
Where did you hear that from?
I'll check, and I'll send you an invite if I'm in it
I'll check now, I'm posting from my xbox anyway :manny:
Didn't see anything. I did see that I can add people to my "family"
But it makes it sound like anyone you add to your family is a "kid" but that isn't the case
Long story short, if you want someone else to use GOLD features on your xbox one?
Put them in your family in settings, then they can piggyback off YOUR GOLD

Most of us knew about this, but most probably didn't know how to enable it. Now you do :win:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin