The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:shaq: Me and my team tryna build a movement bruh.....:blessed: get on the wave

But yea im always on bf and madden I had 25 viewers at onces today all talkin shyt to me in the chat :blessed: my last game I took that L to the 25th ranked madden player, he went for 2 point conversation at the end of the game and I lost 28-29 :sadcam:

But I only ever see @MightyHealthy and @HNIC973 and his crew on bf, im always lookin for new people to run wit, lets do it for the coli:wow:

When do you usually get on that BF4? I'm complete trash, but i'm always down to play with online.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Say brehs, why are there no local co-op games?:lupe:

screens getting bigger but less co-op wtf
There are 3 lego games out now, all co-op. There are demo's for at least 2 of them. You should check em
They are MUCH better than I thought they would be, everyone else who has tried it said the same :manny:
Killer Instinct is kinda co-op :whistle:
Call of Duty Ghost has it
Plants vs Zombies
Just Dance :yeshrug:
Kinect Sports Rivals
Need For Speed Rivals has online co-op
Project Spark has a ton of co-op games that are :blessed: but nobody HERE seems to be talking about it
Thats just off top, probably a few more...
When do you usually get on that BF4? I'm complete trash, but i'm always down to play with online.
How about right now?

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Direct to youtube :wow: takes like 15 seconds too

Edit: FYI this is done through the My Uploads section in the actual youtube app. Any editing should be done in Upload Studio and saved to the Upload app. I put the description in from my iPod

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
There are 3 lego games out now, all co-op. There are demo's for at least 2 of them. You should check em
They are MUCH better than I thought they would be, everyone else who has tried it said the same :manny:
Killer Instinct is kinda co-op :whistle:
Call of Duty Ghost has it
Plants vs Zombies
Just Dance :yeshrug:
Kinect Sports Rivals
Need For Speed Rivals has online co-op
Project Spark has a ton of co-op games that are :blessed: but nobody HERE seems to be talking about it
Thats just off top, probably a few more...

How about right now?
Running errands right now. Will you be on late?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I been staying away from it because I wanted to wait til I get a headset.
And real talk, I think I'll cop that headset today. I can cop K.Sports next week :yeshrug:
Are the official ones legit?
aight hit me up when u do l, we can run, and yea the headphones official, shyts puts u in a zone and u wont hear shyt outside game noise and chat, u wont be able to heard anything in your house, and I use them when I'm bumping music now a days also, they shyt on beats in sound quality

I can help you get better, small things that makes worlds of difference in games, and yea most people trash, but we all have to learn somewhere

But im usually on in the am, or after 9-till I get to tired

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Kinect isn't a joke I actually like it.BTW FULGORE IS HERE BREHS:blessed:
I'm on now if you wanna button mash with me

Edit: never mind. Thought it was ready since the logo was plain. Tried to play and it wasn't the full game - it was only 46%

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
They said Fulgore gonna be an easier character to use :whew: maybe I'm just rusty. I'll be on later tomorrow

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Y'all Americans don't know how good you had it with OneGuide being available at launch. Now that it's here, controlling my tv features with voice or the Xbox pad, and not having to use my busted ass defective piece of shyt remote for most things is :banderas:

And if you didn't know, Windows Phone, Windows 8 pcs, and the Android os can access the new Smartglass beta that has OneGuide and universal remote features. My tv listings aren't showing up on my phone, but now everything that the remote does is on the app. (Except PIP)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Do you guys think Microsoft will do a Kinectless version?

I might pick one up if that happens

I think its inevitable. They'll probably do it in year 2. they would like to avoid doing it but Kinect isn't really essential to the system functioning and its costing them market share.