The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
So @AkaDemiK, I sent you an invite. You're still not guaranteed a spot and just know that I've got a few glitches that I've never got before since being in the update previews like game dvr recording with no sound.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
So @AkaDemiK, I sent you an invite. You're still not guaranteed a spot and just know that I've got a few glitches that I've never got before since being in the update previews like game dvr recording with no sound.

just saw ya post...bout to check it now

whee the fukk do i find the invite...i don't see anything in my email

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
just saw ya post...bout to check it now

whee the fukk do i find the invite...i don't see anything in my email

Can a brotha eat :damn:

A brotha kinda starvin :beli:
They'll email you (both of you) if you got in.

The message in the app says:
Thanks! While we can't accept everybody, we hope your friends get in! We'll send out invitations soon.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
@Tic Tac T O playing KI testing out Spinal officially hate Sabrewulf damn near impossible to win that match up
yeah fukk that that dude. Sabrewulf got too many tools. Its a headache tryna predict what's coming. I'm gonna be on probably tomorrow if you want to test your spinal

I been watching max play fulgore on his channel and might give him a second look, orchid is dropped

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Looks like there is a bug for people in the beta program. I keep getting an message to update whenever I try to play bf4 but no update happens. I'm seeing reports of this happening with Forza as well. I was just playing titan fall yesterday no problem.

update now? (0x8015dc02)[\quote]

Last edited: