Daps
Reppin
The Wall

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Don't forget brehs. April 9th, season one of Killer Instinct is complete with the launch of Fulgore, Story Mode, and lobbies with spectating.

I'll be online later that day and I'll play whoever

Ill be on breh I never played anyone online yet(I dont play any game online until I can beat the computer on the hardest setting without losing a round just something I been doing since CVS2 I may not win every game but I can hold my own at that point:laugh:)

I fukks with Spinal

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
why they ruin achievements tho, real talk they give them shyts out for anything these days dog
They still got the set achievements, then they have the bonus ones that are active for a period of time
I looked at my notifications this morning, had about 9 of em
Why was each one you twitch broadcasting :birdman:
What you be up to bruh? You do it for a purpose, or you just havin fun outchea?
Dis nikka would live stream himself doing anything.
"Ineedmoney504 is broadcasting... he's making a sandwich" :dahell:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
They still got the set achievements, then they have the bonus ones that are active for a period of time
its records all my games breh, so i can have all them saved, and i can make clips and upload to youtube

plus im havin fun out chea

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
its records all my games breh, so i can have all them saved, and i can make clips and upload to youtube

plus im havin fun out chea
You record literally EVERY game you play :wtf:
And it does it automatically or you manually go into it (which I assume you would have to do)
I'm curious now, why you do this bruh? Are you part of some kind of gaming team?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You record literally EVERY game you play :wtf:
And it does it automatically or you manually go into it (which I assume you would have to do)
I'm curious now, why you do this bruh? Are you part of some kind of gaming team?
all u have to say is xbox broadcast and it starts, and yea i broadcast everything, the randomest shyt happens while u play and u cant really explain it

and yea im kinda part of this madden website that teaches people how to play, u should watch, maybe u could learn something

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's

:pachaha: That nikka do be broadcasting alot. He nice on that bf4 tho nikkas need to squad up

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
http://www.target.com/c/video-games/-/N-5xtg5#?lnk=gnav_electronics_8_53&intc=1399552|null

Someone posted this in a thread before

Im probably going friday to get Kinect Sports Rivals, Assasins Creed and maybe a game for the 360 havent decided yet leaning towards Dark Souls 2 I hear good things
thats in america. target isnt doing that here but i'm headed there in a minute. AC4 is 10 bucks off for ps4 there, should be the same for X1

Ill be on breh I never played anyone online yet(I dont play any game online until I can beat the computer on the hardest setting without losing a round just something I been doing since CVS2 I may not win every game but I can hold my own at that point:laugh:)

I fukks with Spinal
haven't played much since he was released so I don't know the matchup at all. i'ma get my weight back up in time for the 9th. I suggest all y'all do the same. might even stream it

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
thats in america. target isnt doing that here but i'm headed there in a minute. AC4 is 10 bucks off for ps4 there, should be the same for X1

haven't played much since he was released so I don't know the matchup at all. i'ma get my weight back up in time for the 9th. I suggest all y'all do the same. might even stream it

You trying to put nyggas on that summer jam screen?:ohhh:

I think you should it would be hilarious :yeshrug:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Craigslist bruh. I seen Titanfall as low as $30 on there. Same with AC4 round here :manny:
Kinect Sports Rivals drops today, if you never played the original? You in for a first time treat bruh
Xbox version of Wii-Sports, but more online features, less kiddy
This new one seems to be taking all that to newer deeper levels. I'm trying to decide if I should cop that or a headset
Can't afford both right now :to:
I have no room for Kinect Sports. couldnt even play the demo.

AC4 and Child of Light are the only games I'm copping on X1 in the near future

for 360 - DOA5U (don't want to, but its a fighting game, and its calling me), and Ultra SF4 (don't want to, but its a fighting game, and its calling me)

don't know what my stream quality is looking like but the game saves all matches in the Replay folder and we got direct upload to YouTube now so :youngsabo:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
all u have to say is xbox broadcast and it starts, and yea i broadcast everything, the randomest shyt happens while u play and u cant really explain it

and yea im kinda part of this madden website that teaches people how to play, u should watch, maybe u could learn something
Oh I could learn something eh :troll:
Now you just tried to cash a check your ass won't be able to cash... not even if you had yo mama c/s :whoo:

Oh, summerjam has already come and left. Here is the threads highlights :ufury:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/most-epic-kill-in-titanfall-ever.201442/

EDIT: Whoops...

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/extra-extra-read-all-about-it-levari-papi-gets-demolished.183942/

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:pachaha: That nikka do be broadcasting alot. He nice on that bf4 tho nikkas need to squad up

:shaq: Me and my team tryna build a movement bruh.....:blessed: get on the wave

But yea im always on bf and madden I had 25 viewers at onces today all talkin shyt to me in the chat :blessed: my last game I took that L to the 25th ranked madden player, he went for 2 point conversation at the end of the game and I lost 28-29 :sadcam:

But I only ever see @MightyHealthy and @HNIC973 and his crew on bf, im always lookin for new people to run wit, lets do it for the coli:wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:shaq: Me and my team tryna build a movement bruh.....:blessed: get on the wave

But yea im always on bf and madden I had 25 viewers at onces today all talkin shyt to me in the chat :blessed: my last game I took that L to the 25th ranked madden player, he went for 2 point conversation at the end of the game and I lost 28-29 :sadcam:

But I only ever see @MightyHealthy and @HNIC973 and his crew on bf, im always lookin for new people to run wit, lets do it for the coli:wow:
I been staying away from it because I wanted to wait til I get a headset.
And real talk, I think I'll cop that headset today. I can cop K.Sports next week :yeshrug:
Are the official ones legit?