The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So I might be able to grab an XBOX Won for $200 without the kinect from a dude who desperately wants to sell his.

What features will I NOT be able to use without it? I can grab an XBOX One Kinect for about $120 online...making the total investment $320 if I must.
@MeachTheMonster @PS4

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So I might be able to grab an XBOX Won for $200 without the kinect from a dude who desperately wants to sell his.

What features will I NOT be able to use without it? I can grab an XBOX One Kinect for about $120 online...making the total investment $320 if I must.
@MeachTheMonster @PS4

Voice commands and Skype basically. That's a good price. I would run with that and get the Kinect if you feel like it, or curiosity gets the better of you.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That's strange :patrice:
Where did you hear that from?
I'll check, and I'll send you an invite if I'm in it
I'll check now, I'm posting from my xbox anyway :manny:
Didn't see anything. I did see that I can add people to my "family"
But it makes it sound like anyone you add to your family is a "kid" but that isn't the case
Long story short, if you want someone else to use GOLD features on your xbox one?
Put them in your family in settings, then they can piggyback off YOUR GOLD

Most of us knew about this, but most probably didn't know how to enable it. Now you do :win:
if you want gold available for others on your Xbox then just go to settings with whoever has gold and go to set this Xbox as home...for there everybody will have access to live and any games you download.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
? Xbots. Say I have digital cable (comcast) can I use the X1 for a additional box for another room? Or do it have to be hooked up to the cable box?
If they have the comcast app ready, then yes. I know they have a Verizon app, and I "think" a Time Warner one?
But I'm not sure if its identical to the cable box pass-thru option :manny:

@MeachTheMonster @PS4
I'd be skeptical about what I'm getting. $200 is too low of a price, and no kinect :wtf:
Sounds like a stolen Xbox to me, and they have serial numbers written on the BOX let alone the console
So if it is stolen, it could be tracked back to you if the previous owners go thru the proper channels to recover it

Xbox without Kinect is a struggle bruh. To get to apps, games, whatever? You speak it and it loads instantly
Without kinect, well. Once you have it, you don't wanna ever go back is all I'm sayin.
I've used my xbox without Kinect a few times. It really doesn't feel like I'm using an Xbox when I do that
You'll know what I'm talking about once you experience it for yourself.
If there was no Kinect, I wouldn't care for the system as much as I do (Tru Story)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
If they have the comcast app ready, then yes. I know they have a Verizon app, and I "think" a Time Warner one?
But I'm not sure if its identical to the cable box pass-thru option :manny:

I'd be skeptical about what I'm getting. $200 is too low of a price, and no kinect :wtf:
Sounds like a stolen Xbox to me, and they have serial numbers written on the BOX let alone the console
So if it is stolen, it could be tracked back to you if the previous owners go thru the proper channels to recover it

Xbox without Kinect is a struggle bruh. To get to apps, games, whatever? You speak it and it loads instantly
Without kinect, well. Once you have it, you don't wanna ever go back is all I'm sayin.
I've used my xbox without Kinect a few times. It really doesn't feel like I'm using an Xbox when I do that
You'll know what I'm talking about once you experience it for yourself.
If there was no Kinect, I wouldn't care for the system as much as I do (Tru Story)
I'm thinking that too, but I think he is trying to sell everything individually to try to get at least $450 because he had an extra controller and the headset. Selling it bundled together he wasn't getting great offers according to his response.

I'm waiting on his response back, dude is about an hour away and I'm not going all the way out there for it.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Trash Box e3 information

e3_leak__large.jpg

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I'll be on that Titanfall dlc sometime next week. Finally got it going with AC4 and it's impressed the hell out of me so far. Sounds great with the stereo headphones too - got me out here singing the shanties and shyt :wow:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
that was a 7-3 matchup :russ:I play bane now anyway:blessed:
I used to play damn near the whole roster. If I pick it back up I'll stick with Flash, Green Arrow, and Zatanna. If I remember correctly, I only played Flash to inspire YOU to play him (basically anyone but the weak characters you were playing at the time)

But back to KI, Sunday I'm off and will play if your around. If not, I'll be on the 360